Skip to main content
Topic: GAMEplay Review Video Contest! (Read 3722 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: GAMEplay Review Video Contest!

Reply #32
Good to see interest from the streams and videos! Certainly shows slowly that we are reaching out to a audience!

Reply #33
Really good video

It's really good to see our subscribers coming over to our site and taking part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reply #36
It's amazing how all these new game reviews are being made by new YouTube accounts and uploaded so quickly after the channels have been made.

Not only that,  all of your IP addresses match, its like your the same person making new accounts over and over again..

Reply #37
Well he said to me that they house share at Uni but I hadn't checked out the accounts on YT yet

Sent from my Xperia Z3

Currently Playing;
Destiny  |  Ark: Survival Evolved  |  Battlefield 1  |  Modern Warfare Remastered

Reply #38
Yes we are different people I told the 3 (joleon Connor and Lewis) to sign up but you check our YouTube accounts we have different voices and we are not the same. Also our YouTube has different start date even type /about after channel link they weren't made today apart from mine because I wanted a different account which wasn't my full name to upload a video on

Reply #39
And also share the same laptop? Aye ok, it's 2016 not 1996.

Reply #40
In your videos you say "welcome to another episode" it's the first video on your channel and only 2 views.

Reply #41
Because I will make more episode I want to so also I don't know how to start it

Reply #42
"Welcome to another episode" normally it's hi and welcome to my first episode!

Personally I would ask you to remake it and reference PSGL competition which you are entering, sounds and looks suspicious to me.

All making accounts on one computer in quick succession; no tablets or phones?

Reply #43
I am using my phone right now

Reply #44
Its_Steve, Addeecha, ChosenRollSafe, JoleonDavis and Connor7551 5 accounts, all signed up from the same computer and now continue to use those accounts on the same phone.

Is that correct?

Reply #45
I don't know who itz_steve is

Reply #46
I think it would be better to include references to either Gameplay or PSGL in the review video will make it easier for the judges.

If you mention us at the start of the video and include some text or images in the video as well would certainly give us the proof needed.

The fact that we have had multiple new members within such a short amount of time does cast some suspicion.

We have had cases in the past where people have tried to commit fraud in various ways on the site before and we also have rules regarding multiple users so we have to be careful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk