Skip to main content
Topic: Motorsport Manager [PC] (Read 905 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Motorsport Manager [PC]

Reply #1
Anyone else seen this, or been keeping an eye on it? It looks like Football Manager for motorsports, and is based on a well reviewed mobile game i think. It reminds me of Grand Prix Manager from back in the day.  :o

Reply #2
I've got the mobile game and i have to say that its really good fun. The PC version looks so much more in depth though.
Pole Laps 16 | Wins 16 | Podiums 50
Highest Race Of Champions Finish - 3rd | Constructors Winner x1
Drivers Runner up x4 | Overtake of the week winner x3 | Fifa 17 Season 1 Premiership Winner

Reply #3
Got this on my mobile; from the trailer it looks the same as the mobile game but on a larger scale but will probably get it.

Remember this as well? Used to always crash on me!! Could never complete a season because of it, was always Jordan would sign Mercedes engine deal, Newey and Schumacher, could of been a classic.

Reply #4
I've also got this on my phone. I was a bit addicted when I first got it but the novelty wore off quickly. But as a bigger game with more depth on PC it could be brilliant. I'm a massive fan of management sims. I've had every football manager game since '05 so it's a genre that's great for me. An in depth Motorsport management sim sounds fantastic for me.
PSGL Formula 1 career
31 races |  18 podiums | 6 race wins | 290 points
F4 Constructors champion
F6 Drivers championship runner up

Reply #5
I saw it was a mobile game as well, i assume the PC release is more in depth otherwise it will be a little dissapointing. I might wait until it drops to around £15 and see if the reviews are 7/10+. But i interested in getting it, its been years since there has been one of these. Strange really.

Reply #6
Get it on phone mate, good to kill time commuting and when the wife is watching reality TV tripe.

Reply #8
The unofficial product, bizarre they've never had an official one since the EA Sports effort in 99.