Skip to main content
Topic: Counter Strike: Global Offensive (Read 1051 times) previous topic - next topic

Counter Strike: Global Offensive

Does anyone here happen to play CS:GO? I play it quite a bit, I mainly go on Casual and Arms Race. I have never touched competitive out of fear of being horrendous  :35:

I'm down to play with anyone if they are willing.

Re: Counter Strike: Global Offensive

Reply #1
Me, I used to a long time ago on 1.6, sorry to say but there is a few videos of me playing it on YouTube lol.

Reply #2

Does anyone here happen to play CS:GO? I play it quite a bit, I mainly go on Casual and Arms Race. I have never touched competitive out of fear of being horrendous  :35:

I'm down to play with anyone if they are willing.

Still play it daily, Don't mind but I am a Gold Nova 3 lol
x11 Race Winner(Would've been 12 but let Hilton win :p)
A LOT Of Podiums
F2 Driver for Season 4, 5, 6, 13.  NAC Driver for Season 5, 14  - F3 Driver for Season 14
Current F1 Team : Renault

Reply #3
Well if anyone wants to add me on steam my name is ChulloCookie. Just search it its the only result.

Reply #4
Brought CS:GO a couple of weeks back, haven't had the time to play it yet but will get on it soon, I played loads of CS:S years ago so looking forward to getting to grips with this one

Reply #5
I have the game but have never played it or any counter strike series games before.

I can join in if you need a total noob who is just a comic relief in lobby.

Reply #6
well in between now the first post and now ive been playing some comp and have 70 wins under my belt and am GN2. It's a lot more fun than i thought it would be :D

Reply #7
I bought it on a steam sale ages ago but never played it
'says most steam gamers'
lol

Currently Playing;
Destiny  |  Ark: Survival Evolved  |  Battlefield 1  |  Modern Warfare Remastered