Skip to main content
Topic: PS4 Neo/PS4.5 Discussion (Read 2566 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: PS4 Neo/PS4.5 Discussion

Reply #18
Might be at EGX maybe? Now with amazon as a retail partner, could that be one of the "surprises" ??

Reply #19
http://uk.ign.com/wikis/xbox-one/Xbox_One_Scorpio_vs._PlayStation_Neo_Comparison_Chart

I hate to say it... The new Xbox looks mighty.

Sony have to pull something out of the bag with the Neo

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1dRgWpGePs[/youtube]

So Xbox are bringing two new consoles. The S and the Scorpio. or is it just one? there seems to be some confusion. But Xbox are definitely one step ahead right now.
F1 Career: 1 Poles. 0 Wins. 1 Podium.
F5 Career: 1 Poles. 3 Win. 4 Podium.

Reply #20
The S is the 40% smaller Xbox One out this August. The Scorpio is the 4k enabled console out next year.

Reply #21

The S is the 40% smaller Xbox One out this August. The Scorpio is the 4k enabled console out next year.

And so far Sony haven't revealed anything.. Why let Microsoft take the lead in the console race?
F1 Career: 1 Poles. 0 Wins. 1 Podium.
F5 Career: 1 Poles. 3 Win. 4 Podium.

Reply #22
Does't the Japan expo happen later in the year?  Maybe they might announce something there??
Microsoft wanted to beat Sony to the punch?? Who knows, but I'm sure Sony have something up their sleeves! 

Reply #23

And so far Sony haven't revealed anything.. Why let Microsoft take the lead in the console race?

Sony have revealed that the PS4 Neo exists and I think they said that it is coming out this year. I'm guessing they just wanted to see what Microsoft had at E3. Sony were a lot more focused on just games last night.
I've watched Southampton play at Dagenham & Redbridge in League 1 and at the San Siro in the Europa League in the space of 7 years.

Reply #24
Keeping their cards close! I'm sure they have spies in microsoft and vice versa!