Skip to main content
Topic: F1 2017 Discussion [PS4 | PC] (Read 74980 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: F1 2017 Discussion [PS4 | PC]

Reply #961
Well, 1.8 sounds extremely promising.... hopefully it actually works..... they say because it's a big one, they've spent a lot of time testing it.... anyway, no more SC restarts, as they've added a grid editor!!

Also, the new tv style broadcast system for spectators sounds awesome and is great for commentators.

Reply #962

Well, 1.8 sounds extremely promising.... hopefully it actually works..... they say because it's a big one, they've spent a lot of time testing it.... anyway, no more SC restarts, as they've added a grid editor!!

Also, the new tv style broadcast system for spectators sounds awesome and is great for commentators.

Thank the lord for the grid editor, one of the many things from F1 Championship Edition that should have been in the games already

Reply #963
Custom grids is something I've wanted to see for years because it opens up the possibility of a league where you have quali on one day and then a race another day.

Worth thinking about anyway.

[PSGL Career] Seasons: 4 Starts: 54 Poles: 1 Wins: 2 Podiums: 9 DNFs: 5 Fastest Laps: 5 Points: 289
2x Constructors Champion (1x F3 1x F4)

Reply #964

Custom grids is something I've wanted to see for years because it opens up the possibility of a league where you have quali on one day and then a race another day.

Worth thinking about anyway.

Would be great for F1 to do maybe with full quali
Project Cars Starts-17, Podiums-14, Wins-8
F2 Starts-16, Podiums-8, Wins-2
F1 Starts-9, Poduims-1, Wins-1
FE Starts-6, Poduims-1, Wins-1

Reply #965
Grid editor, very interesting.

Will be great to see some shots from the photo editor as well!

Reply #967
5 or 6 vsc tonight, a bit too much?
Also everyone is ghosting on the starting grid

Leagues: F1 & FP     
Best Result:  3x1st (F2 Silverstone Season 15, FP Russia Season 18, FP Spain Season 18)
Best Q Result : 2x1st (FP Russia Season 18, FP Spain Season 18)

Reply #968
I retweeted ijsimo’s tweet about wearing a pink helmet last night. It got liked and retweeted by Lee Mather, and this morning they announce a pink helmet initiative.

I’m not saying anything.

It’s good thing anyway, although it would make more sense if they offered to donate some money for every tweet they get. Otherwise, retweeting support is pretty useless.

Reply #969
For those of you who do commentary streams, I have enquired about the glitch where you can't switch to another car when another has crossed the line to finish a session.

They are aware and a fix is being worked on.

[PSGL Career] Seasons: 4 Starts: 54 Poles: 1 Wins: 2 Podiums: 9 DNFs: 5 Fastest Laps: 5 Points: 289

Reply #970
Started my own gaming channel, if you could subscribe that would be ace to get me started.

My first video is first of a series of graphical/sound comparisons of games past/present although I'll be doing other content too in the coming months.

Appropriately enough, I delved into my gaming past to compare an F1 game I played to death on the N64 and F1 2017, its quite interesting to see the leap between the two.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYNn1gCeJxw[/youtube]

Reply #971
:21:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36biwndZ4Do[/youtube]

Reply #972
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCVlPwfW-VA[/youtube]

Why do these keep happening to me  :21: