Skip to main content
Topic: F1 2018 Discussion [PS4 | PC] (Read 80190 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: F1 2016 Discussion [PS4 | PC]

Reply #50
The winding corner with Sand at the back is most definitely Bahrain
x11 Race Winner(Would've been 12 but let Hilton win :p)
A LOT Of Podiums
F2 Driver for Season 4, 5, 6, 13.  NAC Driver for Season 5, 14  - F3 Driver for Season 14
Current F1 Team : Renault

Reply #51
Yeah Bahrain, there's one of Singapore in the day also.

| F1 Stats | Races: 116 | Points: 1246 | Podiums: 81| Poles: 54 | Best finish: 1st (x41) |

Seven-time F1 Champion | Seven-time F1 Constructors' Champion | Two-time ROC Winner | The Special One|

Reply #53
I'm defending it as Russia because I cannot believe they are stupid to not put it as a night race in the sneak peak pictures.

There's the hidden egg for you, Don't get your hopes up we are still codemasters.

Reply #54

Bahrain back in 2012 when it was held in the day
I've watched Southampton play at Dagenham & Redbridge in League 1 and at the San Siro in the Europa League in the space of 7 years.

Reply #55
Also, the Roof on the top left of the picture is traditional arabian style, you see them everywhere in the UAE and Saudi Arabia, Doubt Russia is Arab ;)
x11 Race Winner(Would've been 12 but let Hilton win :p)
A LOT Of Podiums
F2 Driver for Season 4, 5, 6, 13.  NAC Driver for Season 5, 14  - F3 Driver for Season 14
Current F1 Team : Renault

Reply #56
And Kieran's random picture of the day is......!

Reply #59

I'm defending it as Russia because I cannot believe they are stupid to not put it as a night race in the sneak peak pictures.

There's the hidden egg for you, Don't get your hopes up we are still codemasters.

Free Practices of both Bahrain and Singapore are held during the day. Dunno why the SC is there tho
Season 8 Race of Champions Winner
PSGL Career: Grands Prixs entered - 197 | Race wins - 76 | Podiums - 130 | Points - 2026 | World Championships - 5

Reply #60
Official announcement: http://blog.codemasters.com/f1/05/introducing-f1-2016/

Nothing new (from the leaked stuff), other than designing your own helmet. which is good.

| F1 Stats | Races: 116 | Points: 1246 | Podiums: 81| Poles: 54 | Best finish: 1st (x41) |

Seven-time F1 Champion | Seven-time F1 Constructors' Champion | Two-time ROC Winner | The Special One|

Reply #61
"In the new career mode, you’ll be able to select an avatar to represent you within the game world, as well as choose a number to take with you through your career. You’ll be able to single out the helmet for you, and colour it however you choose. You’re then free to choose from any of the FORMULA ONE teams, all with different goals and expectations. You might decide to go down the more challenging route and start further down the grid, but it will also be easier to exceed your team’s expectations. You can earn contracts and move from team to team, or choose to develop your favourite team into a championship contender."

Woohoo here comes the number 10 car with his Jaques Villeneuve helmet propping up the F2 grid beep beep!"  <f1> <f1>

Reply #63
I'm being dumb, which track is this?

I've watched Southampton play at Dagenham & Redbridge in League 1 and at the San Siro in the Europa League in the space of 7 years.