Skip to main content
Topic: Dirt Rally Discussion [PS4 | PC] (Read 4381 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Dirt Rally PS4

Reply #1
Looks really good! Will it be playable on a pad though:/?
Pole Laps 16 | Wins 16 | Podiums 50
Highest Race Of Champions Finish - 3rd | Constructors Winner x1
Drivers Runner up x4 | Overtake of the week winner x3 | Fifa 17 Season 1 Premiership Winner

Re: Dirt Rally Discussion [PS4 | PC]

Reply #3
I played a bit of Dirt Rally a few weeks ago and it is a lot of fun! I will definitely be getting it when it comes out on PS4 and hopefully it will be even better using a wheel!
I've watched Southampton play at Dagenham & Redbridge in League 1 and at the San Siro in the Europa League in the space of 7 years.

Reply #4
Played it over chrimbo and loved it cant wait until it comes to ps4

this uncharted doom far cry primal have been pre ordred

Reply #6

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/news/news-18274-Get-Some-New-DiRT-Rally-Console-Edition-Info-Here.html

You like the playstation trophies website don't you lol
I've watched Southampton play at Dagenham & Redbridge in League 1 and at the San Siro in the Europa League in the space of 7 years.

Reply #8
I wish lol don't use ign anymore as there reviews are just shocking. I do like eurogamer but find the layout weird

Reply #9
Does anyone want to do a Rallycross or Rally event when this game comes out?

Reply #12
I've finally got around to pre-ordering this now!

DiRT Rally has a built in league system for rally leagues I think, Fish. I doubt they would implement it for F1 2016.

Reply #15
Just started playing this today. Its sooooo good. Definitely full on sim. Probably Codies best game. Especially since the original Colin Mcrae and Toca games anyway.