Skip to main content
Topic: PSGL Euro 2016 Sweepstake  (Read 14274 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: PSGL Euro 2016 Sweepstake

Reply #32
Yeah, sign me up
x11 Race Winner(Would've been 12 but let Hilton win :p)
A LOT Of Podiums
F2 Driver for Season 4, 5, 6, 13.  NAC Driver for Season 5, 14  - F3 Driver for Season 14
Current F1 Team : Renault

Reply #34
You can take me out if you need space Jake, there seems to have been a rush of sign ups today!?!

Reply #35
I loved this last time we did this. Count me in  :113:

Season 8 Race of Champions Winner
PSGL Career: Grands Prixs entered - 197 | Race wins - 76 | Podiums - 130 | Points - 2026 | World Championships - 5

Reply #37

You can take me out if you need space Jake, there seems to have been a rush of sign ups today!?!

No worries Fish, even with you in there is still one space left. Whoever posts next will take the last spot :)

PSGL FIFA Leagues Director/Admin - PSGL FIFA Championship Season 2 Champion - PSGL Thursday Assisted League Constructors Champion - PSGL F5 (Season Three on F1 2015) Drivers Champion - PSGL F5 (Season One and Three on F1 2015) Constructors Champion

Reply #38
Just one spot left for this with the Euro's just over a month away, sign up now! :)

PSGL FIFA Leagues Director/Admin - PSGL FIFA Championship Season 2 Champion - PSGL Thursday Assisted League Constructors Champion - PSGL F5 (Season Three on F1 2015) Drivers Champion - PSGL F5 (Season One and Three on F1 2015) Constructors Champion

Reply #40

Just one spot left for this with the Euro's just over a month away, sign up now! :)

Can i not just get two picks ;)

you know just in case i get Iceland <sy>

Iceland are a good team, it's Hungary you don't want ;)

Reply #41

Can i not just get two picks ;)

you know just in case i get Iceland <sy>

Iceland are a good team, it's Hungary you don't want ;)

Are you saying you'd be happy with Iceland? i'm sure that can be arranged :39:

I still don't guy why someone won't sign up!? it's free and a laugh :24:

If nobody signs up i think you put all teams in a hat, pull one out and remove them from the sweepstake :113:
F1 Career: 1 Poles. 0 Wins. 1 Podium.
F5 Career: 1 Poles. 3 Win. 4 Podium.

Reply #42
I'm looking to do the draw at the end of the week so you have only a few days left to sign up if you want that last space ;)

Reply #43
put me in
Wins: 1 | Podiums: 2
First Race: F1 2015 S3 - F6 R1 - Bahrain
Fifa League Stats: W8 D3 L8

Reply #44
Awesome! The sign ups are now locked.

Reply #45
I'll be doing the draw shortly! I'll be updating this post with live images from the draw :)

Reply #47