Skip to main content
Topic: PS4 Firmware Updates and Discussion (Read 3140 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: PS4 Firmware Updates and Discussion

Reply #16
Hate the new layout. The old one looked more professional imo

Reply #18
Another rant thread on its way..

Only joking lol

I love the new layout it's much much easier now and having the ability to customise the layout, for example I have put all my GTA games into its own folder titled Grand theft auto ;)

The layout especially the new side menu when you keep your finger on the ps button is similar to the Xbox one and I like that because you can also customise that as well

Well done Sony for doing something right finally

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reply #19
I like it a lot and the folders make everything a lot neater. Separated mine into disc games, digital games, demos and media

Reply #22
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-r7RJD71fzM&sf60978199=1[/youtube]

Brand new System Update 4.5 is now out on the PS4 and there are some great new features, what are your thoughts?

Reply #23
I was on the beta version, didn't really have anything that i thought WOW! Haven't tried the custom back grounds yet.  But with the new BF maps coming I might create one from a epic kill I'll perform??

Already have a 2tb HDD so the external drive support don't really affect me.  But for pro owners it will enable the Boost mode.

Reply #25
The Boost mode is intriguing.
Slice and dice..

Reply #27
well it's beta (5.50) time again and I have 4 codes to give away if anyone is interested?

if you are just post in this thread, so it's first come first served  :113:

Reply #28

well it's beta (5.50) time again and I have 4 codes to give away if anyone is interested?

if you are just post in this thread, so it's first come first served  :113:

Drop me one please
F1 2017 F3 Stats | Races: 5 | Wins: 1 | Podiums: 2 | Pole Positions: 2 | Fastest Laps: 1 | Points: 32 | DNFs: 2
PSGL F1 2016 F6 Season 2 Constructors Champion
PSGL F1 2016 F6 Season 2 Drivers Runner Up
PSGL F1 2017 FP Season 1 Constructors Runner Up

PSGL F1 2017 FP Season 1 Drivers 3rd Place

Reply #29
I’ll have one Plantsy, will give me an excuse to turn it on this weekend.

Minor tweaks I was reading in this one.

Reply #31
codes sent, any probs let me know. remember to enter them as any other voucher code, then go to system update in "settings"

one code left!