Skip to main content
Topic: Hey all... (Read 994 times) previous topic - next topic

Hey all...

Hi guys!!!!

It's been a while since the last time i posted anything here and all i can say is that i'm missing you all... My seasons in GT6, and F1 leagues were amazing... So, how are you doing?

I have no plans for a comeback soon, because i have no ps4, ha! But in the future when i get one, i'll come back. Until then, hope you have fun racing!!

See you around!

Manos. :-)
TheHumbleGuys | R A C I N G T E A M -- THG-sonam8246

Re: Hey all...

Reply #1
Manos, good to hear from you friend. They were good times. Good good times.

I'm sure many of us look forward to the day you return, with many of the THG guys as well!!

Reply #3
Nice to see you drop in Manos, let's hope you can join us again soon ;)
Season 8 Race of Champions Winner
PSGL Career: Grands Prixs entered - 197 | Race wins - 76 | Podiums - 130 | Points - 2026 | World Championships - 5

Reply #4
Yeah hopefully I can make a comeback at some point, depending of course on how things are in Greece. I can't spend money on a ps4 the time we can't buy other more important things.... Isn't the new game good enough to run the leagues?
TheHumbleGuys | R A C I N G T E A M -- THG-sonam8246

Reply #5

Yeah hopefully I can make a comeback at some point, depending of course on how things are in Greece. I can't spend money on a ps4 the time we can't buy other more important things.... Isn't the new game good enough to run the leagues?

At this point i'm afraid it's not. It's full of Bugs and glitches
Season 8 Race of Champions Winner
PSGL Career: Grands Prixs entered - 197 | Race wins - 76 | Podiums - 130 | Points - 2026 | World Championships - 5