Skip to main content
Topic: [PS4] Project Cars Casual Meetups (Read 7096 times) previous topic - next topic

[PS4] Project Cars Casual Meetups

Free for an hour or two? Want to hop on Project CARS for a last minute session but need other racers?

Post here letting others know you are free, or when you will be free, and meet up on the track!!

Re: [PS4] Project Cars Casual Meetups

Reply #1
Some great racing tonight from Sh33py, Elitetigaz, Given2fly and F1-Masa wow he can sure fly around a track, great close racing and the times kept tumbling!

Reply #2
Yeah some good racing, Gutted I lost connection at silverstone, screen froze then wheel went mental, wouldn't stop going from left to right, I had to turn ps4 off and on again to stop it,  anyone else had problems with this? It's happend 3 times now!!

Reply #3
My game sometimes crashes after qualifying! Which is frustrating, never had what you had with a screen freeze. It did jump a bit though, I put that down to connection issues.

Reply #4

Yeah some good racing, Gutted I lost connection at silverstone, screen froze then wheel went mental, wouldn't stop going from left to right, I had to turn ps4 off and on again to stop it,  anyone else had problems with this? It's happend 3 times now!!

Happened twice to me

| F1 Stats | Races: 116 | Points: 1246 | Podiums: 81| Poles: 54 | Best finish: 1st (x41) |

Seven-time F1 Champion | Seven-time F1 Constructors' Champion | Two-time ROC Winner | The Special One|

Reply #5

Happened twice to me

Well at least I know it's not just my wheel. Was thinking I was going to have to send it back!! Bit of a pain if it's going to keep on doing it!!

Reply #6

That has happened to me once, I just unplugged it and then plugged it in again. What wheel do you use?
I've watched Southampton play at Dagenham & Redbridge in League 1 and at the San Siro in the Europa League in the space of 7 years.

Reply #8
I use the t300 and the exact same thing happened to me
I've watched Southampton play at Dagenham & Redbridge in League 1 and at the San Siro in the Europa League in the space of 7 years.

Reply #10
I too have the t300RS and it has happened during a race and after a qualifying  session

Reply #11
What is your PSN mate?

Reply #12
Just added you  :)

Reply #13
Be on tonight for a short while if anybody fancies it? this will be my last evening as im away for 2 weeks from tomorrow.

Reply #14
I will be online tonight if anyone is up for some racing?