Skip to main content
Topic: [PS4] Project CARS Test Event 2 - Wednesday, 20 May 2015 [FINISHED] (Read 10502 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: [PS4] Project CARS Test Event 2 - Wednesday, 20 May 2015

Reply #64
Sorry about double posting but can not get all attachments in one post.

Results from race 2 from Imola.

Reply #65

Certainly can Burton, I'll get a thread up for an event this Saturday. I may not be able to host the room myself, but anyone can.

On a slightly broader point, I think we have 3 or 4 U.S based guys, if we could get another 4 we could also have US specific races nights or a league.

I know KellyMk was possibly interested in some oval racing.

Sounds good...I'll be there!

Reply #66
Well those races did go better than expected, loads of fun battling with fish, but I think with using the pad and until I purchase a replacement wheel I'll be using stability control those chicanes where killing me, the upcoming league is going to be quite special  :113:  Awesome racing from the whole field.

Reply #67
only managed to get in to race number 2 as I couldn't get online for the first race, my apologies to the person I tapped in race 2
at the first corner I braked a little to late, I did have a good start jumped from 7th I think to 3rd but then crashed at the first corner
but had a good race first time on that track as well so I have loads of room for improvement.

ps: whens the next event with you guys?