Skip to main content

Poll

What theme should be used for season five of the feature race championship?

Formula Renault
Porsche Supercup
IndyCar
GTE Championship
Formula Gulf
Retro Touring
Topic: [PS4] Project Cars League Ideas and Discussion (Read 28019 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: [PS4] Project Cars League Ideas and Discussion

Reply #176
Sorry Ive missed the vote, not had much time to myself after Goodwood & the GP.  I'd like to take part in the new season if possible. If a seat is available?
F1NAC / Starts - 58 / Poles - 16 / Wins - 17 / Podiums - 26 / DC - 2 / CC - 3
ROC / Starts - 2 / Podiums - 1 / Best Result - 3rd

Reply #177

Sorry Ive missed the vote, not had much time to myself after Goodwood & the GP.  I'd like to take part in the new season if possible. If a seat is available?

yeah of course
PSGL Career: Starts:60 Poles:15 Wins:10 Podiums:28 DNFs:2 Fastest Laps:8   Points:586 WDC:2 WCC:3

Reply #178
Hi. New to this site is there any races on tomorrow night I could possibly join

Reply #180
I've had another idea. 2 in 1 year!      To save all the faffing about i propose this. If you participated in previous week's race then you get to race this week. Golden ticket, no questions asked. If you missed previous week for whatever reason, or are new then it is your responsibility (not admins) to organize a quick race via the chat. Any remaining spots will go to highest finishers.  There will always  be spots available as  none of us can make every week. This will reward those who bother to turn up every week, whilst giving newcomers a chance. And i'm sure that regulars who miss the odd week will be actively seekiing to return.   Just hope that i don't miss the same week as ipswich and speedqueen :)