Skip to main content
Topic: Project CARS - First Impressions (Read 16378 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Project CARS - First Impressions

Reply #48
I read the same story I think, although that is just for boxes copies I believe. I'd imagine a good 90% of PC sales will be digital, and probably a good number of PS4 as well actually. What with the decent price.

Reply #49

Just got the game today. Went striaght on to Spa with a Formula A car and WOW!

Did not expect it to be that good. Very impressive indeed

I pretty much did the same thing and was amazed how good feel to the car and handling really was.

In Project Cars Formula A is what Codemasters F1 games should have been in last 2-3 years.

Problem is the F1 game is going to feel a lot worse!

Only reason i'll be on that is because if the driver and car names they have
F1 2013-2017/Races:145/Poles:16/Wins:17/Podiums:32
F1 - 2x Drivers Champion and 3x Constructors Champion

Reply #50
My wheel still has not arrived!

Is yours the T80 Macphee?

Reply #51

My wheel still has not arrived!

Is yours the T80 Macphee?

What wheel you getting?

Yes, i had problems with when i first got where it stop responding while connect so sent it back and it's work fine so far.

Reply #52
T100 mate, hopefully arrive this week mate.  Need it too arrive soon, getting quite attached to the pad quite quick with it too.

Hurry up wheel ! 

Reply #53
What wheel and pedals settings is everybody using?

Reply #55
The pad settings that humanfish posted in the other pcars thread work great for me

Reply #56

getting quite attached to the pad quite quick with it too.

What pad settings are you using? I can't seem to dial it in....

All assists seem to be working for Tej ;)

| F1 Stats | Races: 116 | Points: 1246 | Podiums: 81| Poles: 54 | Best finish: 1st (x41) |

Seven-time F1 Champion | Seven-time F1 Constructors' Champion | Two-time ROC Winner | The Special One|

Reply #58

T100 mate, hopefully arrive this week mate.  Need it too arrive soon, getting quite attached to the pad quite quick with it too.

Hurry up wheel !

Sorry to post before it was this one i wanted to quote to..

Reply #59
This is the most fun I've had with a racing game since Geoff Crammonds Microprose Grand Prix on the Amiga  :113:

Doubt I'll be able to do any online leagues with you guys though with my work hours out in the States.

I am liking that the AI is just as crap as me at chicanes ,didn't realise there was a shunt behind me at the end of the 1st lap and have no idea what they were doing at the end of my final lap  :24:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYBqrjUmKk0[/youtube]

Reply #60
I download the game yesterday to see what all the fuss was about and I have to say I was very impressed with the look of the game,
I just Carnt seem to get any enjoyment from playing on the pad though, mainly because I'm rubbish with one, but it  looks like it's going to be awesome to play on a wheel, has anyone played with the t300 and and how does the game compare to the likes of playing f1 on PS3 with a wheel.

Reply #61
You tried the pad settings Sh33py? I know what you mean though, using a wheel is more about the feeling of immersion which you don't get with a pad.

Reply #62
I've played around with the settings, I just don't like playing on a pad when I know how much more fun this game will be on a wheel, it's looking  like I'm just going to have to buy one, not sure which one though?
It's so annoying I have a g25 sat there useless!! :102: