Skip to main content
Topic: Project CARS - First Impressions (Read 15822 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Project CARS - First Impressions

Reply #16
I'm good to play now, can start a lobby if that's ok with you Tej?

Reply #17
Had a blast last night some close clean racing from most odd moments off the opposite. Just loving everything about the game so far
F1 2011 Career Races: 73  |  Career Poles: 37  |  Career wins: 53  |  Career Podiums: 69  |  Career DNF: 0  |  Career Points:805  |  WDC: 4  | WCC: 3
F1 2012 Career : Races: 57 | Wins: 13 | Poles: 7

Reply #18
Does career get harder cruising these kart races and that me spinning a few times ha ?

[url=http://www.ps3gamercard.com/index.php/create-a-card

Reply #19
I just won the kart 125cc champ, now onto 250cc superkarts!
Had AI on 60 and still able to win most except for glencairn! Darn that s bend!

Reply #20

I just won the kart 125cc champ, now onto 250cc superkarts!
Had AI on 60 and still able to win most except for glencairn! Darn that s bend!

Nice Adam! I was on 60 for AI. 250cc is good fun. I'm in middle of formula rookie championship with AI bumped up to 70 which are now a decent challenge. I seem to be going up 10 on the AI each season
F1 2011 Career Races: 73  |  Career Poles: 37  |  Career wins: 53  |  Career Podiums: 69  |  Career DNF: 0  |  Career Points:805  |  WDC: 4  | WCC: 3

Reply #22
I'm on 80 Ai in the Clio Cup and they're a great challenge and great fun to drive :)

Reply #23
You using assists grumps/chris?

Reply #25
I can't seem to control the karts/single seaters.

Thinking i might be sticking religiously to the Road/WEC Cars

Reply #27

You using assists grumps/chris?

I assume so as I've left the settings as they were after I picked my driving style

Reply #28
Wtf u talkin ai here i am lost lol

[url=http://www.ps3gamercard.com/index.php/create-a-card

Reply #31
I have karts on 60 brake assist off stear assist off. Won every race so far but some of my lap times were wiped off  as keep cutting corners but won the race and points. Not my fault though as I am getting shunted up the rear every turn   :114:

So after I have done the karts do u go to the next class for season 2? At the start of the game I picked the karts.