Skip to main content
Topic: Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 Discussion [PS3 | PS4 | PC] (Read 3390 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops 3

Reply #1
Tempted with the preorder to gain beta access, and then maybe think about it after playing that!

Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops 3

Reply #3

CoD is on its death bed now, sssurely?
yeah after advanced warfare i dont think it can bounce back
"if you dont want blue flags, be at the front!"Kimi Raikonnen
"Life is like a box of chocolates" MrAgro
 "I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants." Some girl in my school
"Time's fun when you're having flies." Kermit the Frog

Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 Discussion [PS3 | PS4 | PC]

Reply #4
It can bounce back with. Modern warfare HD collection and then take some time off after that for me. Just going to pre order it to try and the beta and use my pre order towards cost of F1 when that comes out
F1 2011 Career Races: 73  |  Career Poles: 37  |  Career wins: 53  |  Career Podiums: 69  |  Career DNF: 0  |  Career Points:805  |  WDC: 4  | WCC: 3
F1 2012 Career : Races: 57 | Wins: 13 | Poles: 7

Reply #5
I would defo buy Modern Warfare HD Collection

as the years have gone by and COD gets released I find myself playing it less and less. Advanced Warfare was a major let down and I wasn't keen on BO2.

I had high hopes that somehow WOW would make a return. I am now thinking about giving BO3 a miss at launch and maybe picking it up Christmas or New Year.

Shame the Vietnam game never saw the light of day

http://www.pcgamer.com/call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-dev-almost-made-a-third-person-vietnam-spinoff/

Reply #6
I have a couple of extra codes for this beta if anyone wants them
F1 2011 Career Races: 73  |  Career Poles: 37  |  Career wins: 53  |  Career Podiums: 69  |  Career DNF: 0  |  Career Points:805  |  WDC: 4  | WCC: 3

Reply #9
Sent you both PM's with codes

Reply #13
Are many people picking this up then, or will they give Battlefront a try, or even not bother with an FPS but plow their time into something like Fallout 4?

Reply #14

Are many people picking this up then, or will they give Battlefront a try, or even not bother with an FPS but plow their time into something like Fallout 4?

still debating which one to go for myself  :39:
F1 2013-2017/Races:142/Poles:13/Wins:16/Podiums:32
F1 - 2x Drivers Champion and 3x Constructors Champion

Reply #15
Have COD pre ordered I say this every year that this will be the last time I but it but this year I really mean it :) Actually think a COD is needed this year as there is no Battlefield comming out.

Next year if there is no Modern warefare collection or a sequel to WOW I will give COD a miss.

With Star Wars I have seen a few vids and good write ups and even though I have never played Star Wars if there was single player I would give it a try