Skip to main content
Topic: Re: Casual Fridays: May 15th [Project CARS] (Read 11388 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Casual Fridays: May 15th [Project CARS]

As said in the F1 2010 thread I was hoping to have a one a week casual game night where we get together to basically have a laugh. I choose friday as that seems to be a free day where no league stuff happens, if that changes I'll try and reorganise.

As for what games, I'm going to shortlist some that I'll think would be good and let everyone vote on what they want, obviously not everyone will have every game but that's just the way it maybe and as said before this will hopefully become a regular thing so it's likey you'll be able to take part later on.

Re: Casual Fridays: May 1st [F1 2010]

Reply #1
Here are the games for this week. This week it's racing games on PS3.

• Gran Turismo 6

• Blur

• ModNation Racers

• Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit

• Burnout Paradise

• Split/Second: Velocity

• Dirt 3

• Grid Autosport

• F1 2010 (again)

Re: Casual Fridays: May 1st [Game TBA]

Reply #2

Here are the games for this week. This week it's racing games on PS3.

• Gran Turismo 6

• Blur

• ModNation Racers

• Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit

• Burnout Paradise

• Split/Second: Velocity

• Dirt 3

• Grid Autosport

• F1 2010 (again)

I only have f1 2010 out of that list :P might be able to get the demo of Burnout Paradise coz i think that has multiplayer that connects to the full version

[EDIT] I just realized I also have modnation :P

| 1x WDC Runner Up | 1x WCC Runner Up | 5x Race Winner | Time Trial Enthusiast | Front Wing Destroyer |

Reply #3
I only have burnout paradise on that list aside from f1 2010
F1 2011 Career Races: 73  |  Career Poles: 37  |  Career wins: 53  |  Career Podiums: 69  |  Career DNF: 0  |  Career Points:805  |  WDC: 4  | WCC: 3
F1 2012 Career : Races: 57 | Wins: 13 | Poles: 7

Reply #4
Only F1 2010

| F1 Stats | Races: 116 | Points: 1246 | Podiums: 81| Poles: 54 | Best finish: 1st (x41) |

Seven-time F1 Champion | Seven-time F1 Constructors' Champion | Two-time ROC Winner | The Special One|

Reply #6
I'd be happy to do F1 2010 again if that's what the majority want. I'll leave the voting up for a bit longer just in case.

Also for future events could everyone who wants to take part in these fridays PM me the multiplayer games that they own so it makes it easier for me to pick what to host.

Reply #7
Nice idea Craig, i don't have a PS3 myself, but a fixed casual meetup is something we could maybe build up.

Reply #8

Nice idea Craig, i don't have a PS3 myself, but a fixed casual meetup is something we could maybe build up.

Thanks for the encouragement humanfish, btw the PS4 and maybe even PC will get a look in on later weeks so don't fret if some of you don't have certain consoles.

Reply #9
OK since the votes are pointing towards F1 2010 that's the game we will be playing this friday. hopefully we get as many as last week, maybe even more. If the numbers are too low (like if only 3 of us show up) then the event won't go ahead.

track and car allication will be done in the lobby. 8pm start like before.

Re: Re: Casual Fridays: May 1st [F1 2010]

Reply #12
I won't be attending.

| F1 Stats | Races: 116 | Points: 1246 | Podiums: 81| Poles: 54 | Best finish: 1st (x41) |

Seven-time F1 Champion | Seven-time F1 Constructors' Champion | Two-time ROC Winner | The Special One|

Re: Casual Fridays: May 1st [F1 2010]

Reply #13
OK from the looks of it this isn't going to go ahead and with the little interest shown I'll probably won't be carrying on with this.

Re: Re: Casual Fridays: May 1st [F1 2010]

Reply #14
Wouldn't be able to join anyways :c got new internet and my PS3 is having a fit

| 1x WDC Runner Up | 1x WCC Runner Up | 5x Race Winner | Time Trial Enthusiast | Front Wing Destroyer |