Skip to main content
Topic: Re: Casual Fridays: May 15th [Project CARS] (Read 10773 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Re: Casual Fridays: May 1st [F1 2010]

Reply #16
We will keep the thread alive Cragie, it would take a while for a casual gaming night to bed in and become regular so don't consider it a failure after a few weeks. It could really pick up in the next few months, especially on PS4 with the release of F1 2015 and pCARS. A great place for people to pop on with a days notice and organise a casual get together, on those games or any other.

Re: Re: Casual Fridays: May 1st [F1 2010]

Reply #17

We will keep the thread alive Cragie, it would take a while for a casual gaming night to bed in and become regular so don't consider it a failure after a few weeks. It could really pick up in the next few months, especially on PS4 with the release of F1 2015 and pCARS. A great place for people to pop on with a days notice and organise a casual get together, on those games or any other.

Actually the next game I was going to do was possibly Pcars since next friday is it's release. I'll stick with this for another week casue I think people will want to play that from the get go not competativly but just casually to get used to it.

Re: Casual Fridays: May 8th [Project CARS]

Reply #18
Thread changed to Project CARS, assuming people would be up for a get together on launch day.

Reply #19
Yeah I'm up for that, i'll be on all day tomorrow aswell :)

PSGL FIFA Leagues Director/Admin - PSGL FIFA Championship Season 2 Champion - PSGL Thursday Assisted League Constructors Champion - PSGL F5 (Season Three on F1 2015) Drivers Champion - PSGL F5 (Season One and Three on F1 2015) Constructors Champion

Re: Re: Casual Fridays: May 8th [Project CARS]

Reply #20
Hopefully i'll be getting the game today, might have to wait for tomorrow though :P

Reply #21
I should be on at some point in the evening. Bed at 10 for me though as im up at half 4 saturday morning :(

Reply #23
Single seater :D !

Reply #24
sounds like a plan!

Reply #25
I might join in as soon as I get used to using my T80 wheel and some of the cars (yes the cheap one with no FFB because I'm poor ;) )
Meow!

Reply #26
OK I now have the game so this is going to go ahead. I'm thinking we should start this a bit earier than usual, like around 6-7pm so that we have more time to try out all the variables with the game.

Reply #28
Can't do it right this second, ill have to wait a fair bit

Reply #29
that moment when you remember that you don't have ps plus :c

Reply #31

that moment when you remember that you don't have ps plus :c

That was me last night, changed that now got my subscription today
F1 2011 Career Races: 73  |  Career Poles: 37  |  Career wins: 53  |  Career Podiums: 69  |  Career DNF: 0  |  Career Points:805  |  WDC: 4  | WCC: 3
F1 2012 Career : Races: 57 | Wins: 13 | Poles: 7