Skip to main content
Topic: The Golf Club - Share Your Course!! (Read 11031 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: The Golf Club - Share Your Course!!

Reply #16
My latest creation has been recently published. After a small fix to some graphics issues it is being received very well. Pretty decent test on a realistic course using the new Boreal Theme. I welcome all feedback from anyone interested in playing it.
"LowCountry GC at Blackbird Crk"

Reply #17
joos published this one guys TPC at Sawgrass players club tried to make it as close to the proper one as a cood so feel free to give it a go

Reply #18
Cool..I'll give it a go a little later.

Reply #19

joos published this one guys TPC at Sawgrass players club tried to make it as close to the proper one as a cood so feel free to give it a go

Just finished my round. Shot a solid 64, but left with a sour taste in my mouth with my only bogey coming on 18 with a sloppy putt. Great job on replicating Sawgrass. Too bad you're limited with the trees and grasses, etc. Some palms would really bring authenticity to the course.

Reply #20
cheers mate good round man but ye if it did have the right trees and grasses it wood make it more realistic and cheers for the feed back mate

Reply #21
medinah country club #3 has a 8 rating so far a real test of golf home of the us open and other gret event a 7700 yard monster with tight fairways and tricky greens 9 under is the top of the leaderboard almost done with tpc boston

Reply #22
I've got to get on your courses and give them a try. I play a round on a few tonight.

Reply #23
I've got a new one out there that is ready for play. BlackRock Mountain Golf Club. A pretty fun round of golf that won't stress you out. Pretty nice to look at too IMHO.  :113:

Reply #24
Nice, i want to incorporate some of these into the calendar but i am not sure if people would be annoyed with me changing tour mid-season. Maybe i will fill season two's tour calendar with them instead.

Incidentally i read that HB will be releasing a new theme based on the 'English countryside', it looks nice.

Reply #25
I've got another course that I've been working on for quite a while. It's getting close to completion. I may check it out with that new Countryside theme. I started it in Boreal and then switched to Alpine with all the crashing. Problem is that I am still getting crashing issues in Alpine, but I don't want to be too redundant in my themes.

Reply #26

Nice, i want to incorporate some of these into the calendar but i am not sure if people would be annoyed with me changing tour mid-season. Maybe i will fill season two's tour calendar with them instead.

Incidentally i read that HB will be releasing a new theme based on the 'English countryside', it looks nice.

Yes smokn's new course is a nice one i played it, its beautiful to. HF i was thinking the other day ( thats dangerous ) instead of showing a complete season of events just show up to each major that way you aren't box in on courses and can make changes. have you had a chance to checkout scarpacci's courses?

Reply #27
Speaking of Scarpacci, he just release a new course called Scarpacci Hills.  Give it a go.

Reply #28
I have a couple that could possibly be considered for future tours. Using my steam account name of HookSlicer.

HGD Twelve Bridges Tournament Edition

These pictures are from the "Tour" Edition. It is pretty much the same layout but I had to modify it as the tenth fairway had too long a carry to reach it if the wind was really strong against you.

My only other course worthy of tournament play IMO is HGD Walkers Heath Park

Reply #29
I'll definitely second Blue's courses.  Beautiful work and a fair challenge.

Reply #30

Speaking of Scarpacci, he just release a new course called Scarpacci Hills.  Give it a go.

Tried this tonight - think i did 8 under. Interesting one with the elevation changes.

Also tried Scarpacci National which i enjoyed until i went for the short Par 4 (10/11?) in one and got wet 3 times.....should have played it safe in hindsight  ;)

Reply #31

Tried this tonight - think i did 8 under. Interesting one with the elevation changes.

Also tried Scarpacci National which i enjoyed until i went for the short Par 4 (10/11?) in one and got wet 3 times.....should have played it safe in hindsight  ;)

Thanks for checking them out.