Skip to main content
Topic: Signup to our Destiny Clan (Read 10670 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Signup to our Destiny Clan

Reply #113
There's 9 of us currently in the clan that Shiff and I formed. 4 based in the UK and 5 in the US. Whilst we all play different time zones we do make an effort to team up as often as possible.

The guys I brought are from my ME3 days and Shiff has brought some RL friends. We all get along well and it's extremely sociable. Anyone who is clanless and chilled is welcome to join us. Just send me a PM.

I took Callum into his first raid last Monday and I was trying to get Malc to come out to play. So I haven't completely left PSGL behind but I would get new guys to join my current clan over PSGL because it's more active.

FYI, I received Rick's request to join PSGL but I've now left that clan and Blind Monk has to accept it. Didn't think it was right that i remained 'Founder' when I was neither founder nor leading the clan.

Reply #114
Good to see you JK, still riding out for the weekly raids etc. then? Did you fall, sorry, buy the season pass in the end? ;)

Reply #115
I helped level my RL friend from start till he could join us in higher level strikes and VoG Raid. He continued to play with JK and the others from the clan and seems to play with them more often than I do now :) mostly due to my working times lol
Currently Playing;
Destiny  |  Ark: Survival Evolved  |  Battlefield 1  |  Modern Warfare Remastered

Reply #116
Anyone here still plays this game on a regular basis? The new expansion is coming out next Tuesday.  :113:

Reply #118
The guys I used to play this with are usually sill online whenever I go online and they still play it, I didnt really want to spend any more money on it after the last expansion lol. Haven't played it since just after the last one so I'm guessing I'm waaaaaay behind now
Currently Playing;
Destiny  |  Ark: Survival Evolved  |  Battlefield 1  |  Modern Warfare Remastered