Skip to main content
Topic: The PSGL Tour Preason Tour Event - 7/9/14 to 28/9/14 [FINISHED] (Read 10769 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: The PSGL Tour Preason Tour Event - 7/9/14 to 28/9/14

Reply #64
Would love to see that hole in one!

Reply #67
You know you can quickly and easily edit your videos using the ShareFactory software on the PS4  ;)

Reply #68
Bravo sir, cracking shot!! And with some serious wind in play as well.

Reply #69
il check the share factory thing out....for my next hole in 1  :)

Cheers.

Reply #70
Its pretty easy to use software, great for basic and quik edits. Like chopping down your video to the specific clip.

Reply #71

Sorry. Not yet.  Been busy with the move, however all settling down now. At Spurs game today (gash). I'll do something about it late on Friday and Saturday (if possible) as got plans rest of the week. Don't think I'm going to be competitive in the golf league but heyho it's fun anyway.

Reply #73
So I did all my rounds. Rushed it through so wasnt my best attempts. Largely under par but not competitive. It's a real lesson in taking your time and weighing it all up and not getting frustrated.

I found I was shanking and pulling my shots a lot. Hence got +3 on a few holes. Annoying

Reply #74
Thanks JK. Your first couple of rounds on Yuma looked to be quite good. But it looks like you had a nightmare final round.

I am going to wrap this up tonight, post the final standings and then create the tour calendar.

Thanks for taking part. We'll have to play another round together soon.

Reply #75
Yeah i was doing alright from recollection. But that's when I started shanking hardcore. And the rough on the desert courses are so unforgiving. Need to improve my approach play. My putting from 20+ yards has improved a lot - mainly cos my approach play is so gaah and I end up miles from the hole.

And definitely a round soon!

Reply #76
I found to greens super hard, and super fast at Yuma. I would play the ball in short of the hole, but on many occasions it would hit hard and just keep rolling. I really had to experiment with the loft etc.

Reply #77

I found to greens super hard, and super fast at Yuma. I would play the ball in short of the hole, but on many occasions it would hit hard and just keep rolling. I really had to experiment with the loft etc.

The greens themselves are supposed to be slow but the ground is firm so the first bounce is a killer. Clubbing down and landing it short works with an 8/9 iron but if you're going into a green with a long iron or wood you've got no chance of stopping it. Certainly a challenge.

Reply #78
You're right on the bounce. I had no idea grass reacted so differently.

Reply #79

MrWhite1972 Triumphs in Preseason Warm-Up

At the end of a three week extravaganza of golf, taking us from the tree lined fairways of Little Brook to the barren but alive desert of Yuma, PSGL Tour Pro MrWhite1972 has fought he way to the top of the tour leaderboard with an opening round of -46 Little Brook and an eagle at the par 4 18th at Yuma Desert being particular highlights. MrWhites competitive and consistent form will send out a strong message to his fellow tour players for the season to come. The question is, can he maintain and carry forward his strong early form. Time will tell!!

***********************************************************************************************