Skip to main content
Topic: Project Cars League Ideas/Discussion [LOCKED] (Read 15716 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Project Cars League Ideas/Discussion

Reply #48
Just found that Formula A on project cars are F1 cars from the present day, while Formula B cars are F1 based around 09 with refueling .

Reply #50
Whatever it is they appeal to me with the refuelling strategy element, in general I'm looking forward to this game.

Reply #51
all the cars can have refueling mate. Formula B is more GP2 and hard to handle without assists. Formula A is a mental trial with no assists. Formula C is my favourite along side formula gulf and rookie.

Reply #52
They ruined forza 4 with refuiling not needed, i remember doing 10 laps at the nurburgring and nearly had a full tank....hope there refueling in this game.....and its brutal  :)

Reply #55
Is this game worth getting ?

Will it be easy enough for a non racing player to play and be able to compete with you racing gods lol

[url=http://www.ps3gamercard.com/index.php/create-a-card

Reply #56
It will be the greatest driving game in history.  Buy it :)

Reply #57
No, simple answer Davie. Racing game fans will be on it 24/7 perfecting their racing, so it will be hard to compete with them. Maybe give it a rent and see if you enjoy it.

Reply #58
If anyones interested theres some German guy been streaming Project cars on the PS4 stream app the last day (on at the moment too) and it does look really good. Watkins Glen in the rain with the wipers going on a touring car looked stunning, although he crashed twice in 2 bends and quit out lol.