Skip to main content
Topic: Project Cars League Ideas/Discussion [LOCKED] (Read 16308 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Project Cars League Ideas/Discussion

Reply #16
It should be epic, I just hope online is stable enough. It can't do any worse than Driveclub, that has been embarrassing for Evolution and Sony. Almost inexcusable.

Reply #17
Some screenshots of the newly announced kart mode.  Featuring 125cc and 250cc 160mph super karts

Pics courtesy of videogamer

Reply #19
I think endurance and GT racing is where PC will be at its best. Let F1 happen on F1 2015.
• Starts: 66 • Points: 366 • Win(s): 7 • Podium(s): 20 • Pole(s): 4 • Fastest lap(s): 2 • DNF(s): 15 •
• WCC: 1st (2x), 3rd (2x) • WDC: 2nd (1x), 5th (2x), 8th (1x) •
FP2 voted: Move Over! - Best Attacking Driver
Proud Williams and Porsche #20 supporter

Reply #20
Thing is the open wheel classes are the best part of the game imo.

Reply #21

Thing is the open wheel classes are the best part of the game imo.

Haven't been able to play it yet so really can't tell. I'm a big F1 fan but my passion has always been sportscars.
• Starts: 66 • Points: 366 • Win(s): 7 • Podium(s): 20 • Pole(s): 4 • Fastest lap(s): 2 • DNF(s): 15 •

Reply #22
Yeah same tbh until now. The thing about Pcars, unlike F1, is you can start from the very beginning. Work your way up from Karts, through the different formulas until you reach F1 ( although its called formula A in Pcars ).

But then the thrill of racing round Lemans or the ring in a Zonda R or LMP cars is very very satisfying :)

Dont get me wrong, we've seen this all before, GT and forza, but not at this level. The looks, sound and handling of all the cars. The tuning, there is a separate page just for the tire pressure and camber degree. If the ps4 version is the same as the pc one none of you will be disappointed.

Reply #23
Good job you didn't gave a wing on the front of that Jim!! Looks great, I like the mirror wobble.

Reply #24
1. Single seater league, ie F1 goes without saying really.. how many can you get in an online grid?
2. Le Mans.. this one interests me the most, making teams of 3 for seat swopping online races would be brilliant!

Reply #25
I think this is going to be the Skyrim of racing games, like after 100h of gameplay you still haven't done everything.

I think to begin with, to get to know the game I'm going straight to GT3 and stay there for three or four seasons.

Reply #26
Project Cars | Belgian Forest (Spa) | First Laps: http://youtu.be/WPuP6nJNkaY

Got this up and running at the weekend.  Will post plenty more once the wheel settings are sorted.  Looks and feels promising so far...

Reply #27
The calibration for the wheel and pedals work really well fella, have you tried it yet? Then there is the FF section. The default isnt too bad, you'll use this just to fine tune the feel.

Far and away better then F1 imo :) , I've just dine a 2hr lemans 24hr race. Epic or what! the sky, the clouds coming in whilst its dark. The haze in the morning :40: and i was even in an LMP1 car

Reply #28
Yeah just feel the ratio is really slow - especially in that formula A car.  Think the Logitech profiler is maybe the issue rather than in game settings.