Skip to main content
Topic: [PS4] The Golf Club - League Sign-Up Thread  (Read 31574 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: [PS4] The Golf Club - League Sign-Up Thread

Reply #33
sign me up mate

Reply #34
Good to see you return, just in time for the first tournament going live tonight  :113:
You been playing TGC much?

Reply #35
cheers mate only had it for a week so am trying lol

Reply #36
Its a little rough around the edges, but it plays some solid golf. More like tour pro on TW.

Reply #37
it is aye but am enjoying though tw can make it too easy with the extras but this makes u think abit more about wot youre doing

Reply #38
psn is ACES-R-WILD- im on everyday very active im from the united states

Reply #39
Welcome ACES!!
Have a look around the forum and let me know if you have any questions ;)

Reply #40
PSN: smoknpirate
On virtually every day, but mostly in course design. Only play a couple of rounds a day at most.

I have 2 courses published and 1 nearly complete. You can check them out for consideration for the tour.
-The Olde Course at Cruden Bay (Links Theme)
-Carolina Oaks (Autumn Theme)

Reply #41
Wow, great looking picture and course!! Designed and made on PC or PS4? I am yet to delve into the course creator in truth. I am a bit of a perfectionist so don't want to create a crappy course. I heard that they were supposed to be adding a course deletion option so players can delete courses they made, tests etc.

Welcome to the community anyway. I might incorporate The Olde Course into our tour calendar. What does it play as, easy/medium/hard?

Reply #43

Wow, great looking picture and course!! Designed and made on PC or PS4? I am yet to delve into the course creator in truth. I am a bit of a perfectionist so don't want to create a crappy course. I heard that they were supposed to be adding a course deletion option so players can delete courses they made, tests etc.

Welcome to the community anyway. I might incorporate The Olde Course into our tour calendar. What does it play as, easy/medium/hard?

Created on the PS4. I can't wait to see what updates are given to the GNCD in the upcoming release. I can certainly appreciate the "perfectionist" trait. I pay a lot of attention to detail myself, but am still learning how best to use the tool.

The Olde Course plays at the hardest level. Pot bunkers aplenty. You can avoid them if you're willing to take a 3 or 5 wood off the tee. *One note: I try to emphasize that the most recent update of that course uses "The" in the name since I had a couple of other versions out there. I was tweaking them for playability. It's had a number of plays and a lot of "Favourites". So, I think it's been well received. I hope you get a chance to play it and enjoy it.

Reply #44
PSN: wardmeister16

Play on PS4 as often as possible

Sunderland, England

Hope to play along with you guys soon!
Also play FIFA15 so would be intrested in your league games aswell

Reply #45
Welcome to all the new faces, glad to have you aboard  :113:

This is our first 'season' on TGC, so we can see how things go, what could be changed and improved and then reasses at the end. Hopefully you enjoy yourselves. Nothing too serious, but hopefully some challening golf and scoring at times so we can improve.

Remember to add me to your friends list as well, otherise you cannot access the tournaments i set up  ;)

Reply #46

PSN: wardmeister16

Play on PS4 as often as possible

Sunderland, England

Hope to play along with you guys soon!
Also play FIFA15 so would be intrested in your league games aswell

If your interested in FIFA leagues mate, we are currently putting together a third league. Feel free to sign u here. The 1 v 1 format is normally two games a week.

http://playstationgl.com/index.php?topic=17727.96

Reply #47
Dont think I ever officially registered!

Im in - NCFCRulz2007