Skip to main content
Topic: Racing Wheel Discussion (PS4 | PC) (Read 45088 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: New Thrustmaster T300 RS wheel!

Reply #16
Scratch that, I was thinking of the £150 Driveclub wheel. The T300 has force feedback. But it is £350 odd quid.

It does look nice though.

Reply #17
Isnt the £350 a rrp at the moment? Well lets hope that it does drop in price!  I want to get a decent wheel for when the driving games start to release on ps4! A friend of mine has said I can have his old rig set up so want something decent!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Reply #18
It's €350 rrp, so at best it'll be £300. It's just a kick in the nuts when you a perfectly useable wheel at the moment.

Reply #19
Credit card here I come lol!
Isnt it due for release next month?

Reply #20
August 15th I believe.
It would need to be as good as the G27 at a minimum for me to even consider it.

But Sony should just update drivers themselves. You can't help bug wonder whether they are encouraged not to so these manufacturers, who are paying large liscence fees I imagine, can sell a shed load more stuff.

Reply #21
You hit the nail on the head there! End of the day it will of course come down to money!! Im sure there is a reason why the ps4 is very limited, maybe becuase logitech no longer make wheels? And  thrustmaster have seen an opening they can exploit! 

Reply #22
Logitech don't, that's why they haven't updated the drivers to enable PS4 compatibility. Bastards. Everyone is left high and dry.

Reply #23
I just want a wheel for around £100 - £150 with force feedback however i could be in a dream world here.
PSN:ID walksy4

Reply #25
If only it was supported by ps4 :(
PSN:ID walksy4

Reply #26
Someone somewhere will end up patching the PS4 to accept all our "old" wheels. And once he does am sure sony will make it official (please please please)

Reply #27
If it does happen, there will be alot of happy racers out there! And also could tip the balance of people buying a PS4 for driveclub/Pcars.

On the downside its a huge investment to get another wheel if its not patched!

While playing bf last night with fish, we had this discussion and there are few that are on the fence!

Re: Re: Project Cars Discussion [PS4]

Reply #29

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00NOJJPZU/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1411290751&sr=8-2 first I've seen this wheel available on Amazon.  Not too badly priced but still just over the limit I'd say.

Interesting, very interesting.
It must be a pricing error, as i is £330 on the Thrustmaster website. But that listing is being sold directly by Amazon so i am tempted to place a 'preorder'. At that price, if i sold my G25 for a reasonable sum i could buy the T300 for just over £100. However, i can see the listing forever being in 'preorder' once you place an order, so they don't have to deliver on it.

Re: Re: Project Cars Discussion [PS4]

Reply #31
Have also stuck an order in, still £100 cheaper than thrustmasters price