Skip to main content
Topic: E3 2016 Discussion (Read 11353 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Paris Games Week 2015 Discussion

Reply #32
Well there's a very major announcement.....

Tomb Raider - Rise of the Tomb Raider sequel to last years fantastic reboot has been confirmed as XBOX ONE exclusive (not timed pure exclusive). For me this is quite big, it's been confirmed by Crystal Dynamics themselves.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-08-12-rise-of-the-tomb-raider-exclusive-to-xbox-one

Quite annoying really, looks like it may be going head to head with uncharted 4.
F1 2011 Career Races: 73  |  Career Poles: 37  |  Career wins: 53  |  Career Podiums: 69  |  Career DNF: 0  |  Career Points:805  |  WDC: 4  | WCC: 3
F1 2012 Career : Races: 57 | Wins: 13 | Poles: 7

Reply #33
More fool them. The PR guff they released after the announcement was embarrassing.

Reply #34
For me personally it's annoying as I loved that last tomb raider, yet we get fobbed off with some crappy twin stick PSN shooter or happy days. It shows Microsoft are wiling to chuck money at developers
F1 2011 Career Races: 73  |  Career Poles: 37  |  Career wins: 53  |  Career Podiums: 69  |  Career DNF: 0  |  Career Points:805  |  WDC: 4  | WCC: 3

Reply #37
Join us via the link above for the live stream and out chat box  :113:

Reply #39
Wow that was such a disappointing confrence, only 3 games interested me at all (meaning new games announced) that was What Happened to Ethan Carter and Until Dawn and HellBlade (guys who rebooted Devil May Cry)

Nice to see update 2.0 with straight to YouTube videos. Also inviting friends to play a game with you even if they don't have it is pretty amazing to see. Will be good to try out.

Just quite disappointing games wise

Reply #40

Wow that was such a disappointing confrence, only 2 games interested me at all (meaning new games announced) that was What Happened to Ethan Carter and Until Dawn.

Nice to see update 2.0 with straight to YouTube videos. Also inviting friends to play a game with you even if they don't have it is pretty amazing to see. Will be good to try out.

Even if they don't have it? Sweet.

Reply #41

Wow that was such a disappointing confrence, only 2 games interested me at all (meaning new games announced) that was What Happened to Ethan Carter and Until Dawn.

Yeah that's what they said

Reply #42

What other titles were announced, EA tomorrow though :D!

Reply #43

What other titles were announced, EA tomorrow though :D!

For me not much, bar what was already known really

Reply #44
It's been confirmed by Phil Harrison that Rise of The Tomb Raider is only a timed exclusive, so it will hit Playstation sometime in 2016

Reply #45
What a PR balls up.
Good news though. But still leaves a taste in the mouth.

Reply #46
The breadth of games announced for the ps4 is impressive. I like the ideas behind a lot of them and will accompany the more mainstream options nicely. Just hope nothing is so obscure that they seem like fads. Doshin the Giant and anything like Zack and Wiki for my GameCube and Wii spring to mind.

Reply #47

The breadth of games announced for the ps4 is impressive. I like the ideas behind a lot of them and will accompany the more mainstream options nicely. Just hope nothing is so obscure that they seem like fads. Doshin the Giant and anything like Zack and Wiki for my GameCube and Wii spring to mind.

Nice to see you back posting mate.