Skip to main content
Topic: fifa 14  (Read 10021 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: fifa 14

Reply #64
Unfortunately, not everybody wants to just attack down the wings and cross every attack just to win

“One day Rome shall fade and crumble. Yet you shall always be remembered in the hearts of all who yearn for freedom.”

Reply #65
Majority of the goals scored for and against me have not gone down the wings or involved crosses

PSGL FIFA Leagues Director/Admin - PSGL FIFA Championship Season 2 Champion - PSGL Thursday Assisted League Constructors Champion - PSGL F5 (Season Three on F1 2015) Drivers Champion - PSGL F5 (Season One and Three on F1 2015) Constructors Champion

Reply #66
A game that forces me to change the play style I enjoy. Nice.

I'd rather whine and lose than win by headers and crosses.

Reply #67
Or you'd rather just whine full stop ;)

PSGL FIFA Leagues Director/Admin - PSGL FIFA Championship Season 2 Champion - PSGL Thursday Assisted League Constructors Champion - PSGL F5 (Season Three on F1 2015) Drivers Champion - PSGL F5 (Season One and Three on F1 2015) Constructors Champion

Reply #68
right iv came to comclusion game play is totally different on ut than seasons

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

[url=http://www.ps3gamercard.com/index.php/create-a-card

Reply #69

I've never really overly bothered with ultimate team on any fifa game, just gets boring after a while

Reply #70

I've never really overly bothered with ultimate team on any fifa game, just gets boring after a while

tbh unless chip thru balls gets patched i can see fifa gettin traded.

ea always make a new/same thing every year for noobs to abuse.

2 year ago was chip thru balls last year they solved that n replaced by pace abuse this year pace abuse is patched n replaced with previous glitch.

[url=http://www.ps3gamercard.com/index.php/create-a-card

Reply #71
At the moment the only game mode i enjoy playing at the minute is Co-Op Seasons,

Hoping Pro Clubs come more enjoyable the better your Virtual Pro gets because at the minute agility seems to play a huge part in it.

5v5 Season 5 Winner - 5v5 Season 5 Cup Winner - 5v5 Season 4 Winner - 5v5 Season 3 Cup Winner
League Clubs Winner - Admin vs Members Winner - FIFA Rivalry event winner
[12:55:09] Anky: kissing the enemy, fag

Reply #72
Most of my goals are from me knocking it around there half and waiting for a through ball.
Fomer F2 World Champion & Fomer 5v5 League Champions

Reply #73
Yeah same,  I still like to play proper football, passing it around quickly and waiting for space to open. I don't exploit the flaw by constantly doing lofted through balls, going down the wing and crossing for easy headed goals. The only headed goals I've scored on this game are from corners.

You won't get anywhere if you try to play it like it's FIFA 13.

Oh and you can play quick, flowing passing football by either pressing x early as it arrives at your feet or by using the 1-2 pass button.

Reply #74

At the moment the only game mode i enjoy playing at the minute is Co-Op Seasons,

Hoping Pro Clubs come more enjoyable the better your Virtual Pro gets because at the minute agility seems to play a huge part in it.

DIEGO to put in a cross from the corner... SCORPION KICK FROM OUTSIDE THE BOX!!

“One day Rome shall fade and crumble. Yet you shall always be remembered in the hearts of all who yearn for freedom.”