Skip to main content
Topic: [PS4] FIFA 2014 Premier League Sign-up Thread  (Read 4693 times) previous topic - next topic

[PS4] FIFA 2014 Premier League Sign-up Thread

FIFA 14 LEAGUE (PS4) - SIGN UP THREAD & INFORMATION

You must be registered on this site to take part and complete this process.

About us

Welcome to our FIFA Leagues and this is our official sign-up thread for our PS4 League. We want to give many enthusiastic gamers a chance to take part in this league in a clean and competitive environment. The introduction of this new game can only add to the experience and we hope it will become as successful as our previous FIFA Leagues. PSGL offers our members the chance to take part in fair competitions and give everyone the chance to make new friends. We are happy to welcome members regardless of skill  - the most important thing on this site is to be committed, and to take part in a clean and fair manner!

We are pleased to announce the new look leagues for the site and we are now giving you more choice on the leagues you wish to enter and we have some fantastic leagues for your gaming pleasure.

Before Joining

Please make sure you are able to commit yourself to taking part in our competitions, you will have to play your league fixtures every week during our season.

Please read our FIFA League Rules before continuing >

Joining this League

You will either get a place in this league from the start or be placed on to our waiting list until a space becomes available, we will always strive to make sure a place becomes available as soon as possible and will send you PM Messages on this forum to inform you when a place becomes available.

Signing up now

If you are able to commit to taking part in our league competitions and have read our league rules then you can now start the process of signing up. When you sign up to this league, you will need to reply to this thread and let us know the following :

• State Your PSN

• How often you play FIFA (Are you a casual or hardcore gamer?).

• Which Country you are from

What Happens Next?

Once you have replied to this thread, you will be contacted by one of our admin on this thread or via PM Message and will explain to you what you need to do next. Don't worry as we will always assist you and answer any questions you have. You will need to keep checking back and allow up to 24 hours for a reply.

If you have further questions, or would like to speak to one of our team then you can use our SUPPORT HELPDESK

Love GTA?

Check out our GTA League for the Playstation 3
http://playstationgl.com/index.php?board=2886.0

Re: [PS4] FIFA 2014 Premier League Sign-up Thread

Reply #1
Psn- not to sure yet until I get the console

Country- Micronesia  :16:

Gee I hope I've managed to register in time and not all the spaces have been taken  :34:

Reply #2
Sign me up  :113:
FIFA 17 League Champion / 16 Premier League Champion (Season 1) / FIFA 16 ONO Cup Champion (S, 1) / ONO B Cup Champion (S,7) / FIFA 13 Serie A Champion (Season 1)
FIFA 12 / 13 Challenge League Champion (Seasons 2, 3, 4 & 7)
FIFA13 PS3GL Cup Champion (Season 4) / FIFA 5V5 Cup Champions - (Spurs)
FIFA 12 EU Premier Division Champion (Season 3)

Reply #5
I'm in

Reply #7
I'm in

Reply #10
Great. I might as well start playing hockey.

Reply #12
PSN: to_starstel

Sign me up :)

Reply #13
Sign me up
PSN: satf01
County: UK
How often do I play?: Frequent good? Ill let u decide

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Reply #14
The Fifa 14 PS4 league will be discussed over the coming days. Ill be in touch with everyone that has signed up to see how soon they're getting a PS4 and look at when it would be best to start the league(s) based on that!
FIFA Admin. Message me with any and all FIFA related problems.
#Believe

Reply #15
PSN - aidacuk
How often do I play FIFA - I'm fairly new to the series
Country - England