Skip to main content
Topic: The Division Discussion [PS4] (Read 10562 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: The Division Discussion [PS4]

Reply #96
I see you went on, but with baby and the late stint sat nite! Sunday night I was shattered!

soundo on the sofa from about half 8!

Reply #97
Picked this up today...wont be going on it till new internet installed friday tho.

Reply #98
How long were u guys on for last nite? What missions did ya get done?

Need to catch you guys up! Well ahead lol

Reply #99
4 levels in one night! Same again tonight Tej, zimmer and Chris??

Reply #100
Has there been any news of when the season pass perks will start to drop?

Reply #101
I know this is a discussion thread, but I'm getting really pissed of when I'm solo exploring the DZ and I just get chased down and shot like a feral dog by a group of 3-4 premades who have gone rogue.
Season 8 Race of Champions Winner
PSGL Career: Grands Prixs entered - 193 | Race wins - 76 | Podiums - 130 | Points - 2026 | World Championships - 5

Reply #102
Yep that can be annoying! But I must also admit it's what Tej, Zimmer, Malc and myself used to do! 

Reply #103
If anyone else still plays this game feel free to add me on PS4 - KeithC1004 I still play it regularly and happy to team up and do some missions.
PSN: KeithC1004 ||| F2: Ferrari |||

Reply #104
If someone is still interested in this game and has thinking about buying it now is good time to test it.

The Division is free to play this weekend. Started couple hours ago and ends monday morning on PS4 and Xbox One and on sunday evening on PC

Reply #105
Ate you still playing it Juho? I quite enjoyed it, but never got around to finishing it.

Reply #107
It was alright, I quite liked the story and the gameplay mechanics were solid. But there is just something a bit meh about Ubisoft games these days.

I'm baffled how the new Ghost Recon appears to have sold so well. It looked awful to me.

Reply #108
Ghost Recon looked so good at the time but after playing the Beta it really disappointed me

Reply #109
The Division was great, but only for singleplayer. Once I started entering the Dark Zone it just went down hill with my motivation, getting killed over and over again by Rogue agents does that you know ;)
Season 8 Race of Champions Winner
PSGL Career: Grands Prixs entered - 193 | Race wins - 76 | Podiums - 130 | Points - 2026 | World Championships - 5

Reply #110

The Division was great, but only for singleplayer. Once I started entering the Dark Zone it just went down hill with my motivation, getting killed over and over again by Rogue agents does that you know ;)

Do you know what, i don't think i ever went in the dark zone. I just enjoyed the co-op in the singleplayer.

Reply #111
Me too, didn't even get as far as the dark zone!

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk