Skip to main content
Topic: The Division Discussion [PS4] (Read 11291 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: The Division Discussion [PS4]

Reply #48

Ooo that could be interesting. Hope we get something for already playing that much, I had some good gear lol

Nothing will carry over from either beta
F1 2011 Career Races: 73  |  Career Poles: 37  |  Career wins: 53  |  Career Podiums: 69  |  Career DNF: 0  |  Career Points:805  |  WDC: 4  | WCC: 3
F1 2012 Career : Races: 57 | Wins: 13 | Poles: 7

Reply #49
Bastards lol, well I will just spend my time on the next Beta annoying people in the Dark Zone lol
Currently Playing;
Destiny  |  Ark: Survival Evolved  |  Battlefield 1  |  Modern Warfare Remastered

Reply #50
Im tmpted to put doom on hold and pick up division with season pass

Reply #51
Eh? Doom? Is that a new version or a HD remake?

I've moved The Division onto the front of the forum. Depending on how popular it is it can stay there and we can expand the section.

Reply #53
I've kept my preorder, the gold edition with the season pass. So i'm all in lol However, i won't open the game until i have seen some early impressions/reviews, hopefully its not an out and out stinker.

I've read some people have had the game delivered this weekend, but the servers don't go online until release!! lol

[PS4] The Division discussion.

Reply #54
It is out today, has anybody purchased it, is anybody playing it and what are your initial impressions?

Is anybody going to be streaming.

Re: [PS4] The Division discussion.

Reply #55
Getting the wife to collect later for me! From what Ive heard its changed alot from the beta's.  I didn't really get a chance to play the betas properly, so I'm kinda playing blind but will keep ya posted on how I get on!

Anyone else going for it??

Reply #56
Mine should be delivered today. It got 3 days holiday to use carried over from last year so I'll probably take this Friday and next off, followed by the bank holiday. Whoopee!! So I should be able to put some time into this, first time in a while.

Reply #57
Don't know anything about it really but was thinking about taking a punt on it. Digital copy 54.99 though!

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Reply #59
I watched a steam last night of it, its very team based, with so little people you can trust online the best way to play it is with people you know, I'll probably get it anyway, I was on the fence but it seems a lot more different from the beta

Reply #60

Don't know anything about it really but was thinking about taking a punt on it. Digital copy 54.99 though!

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Always a big risk going digital in case you don't like it. I dodged a bucket by not going digital with Destiny, I very nearly did! lol

I got the gold edition from Amazon for £60, but I'm going to try and it some good time into this to justify it.

Reply #61
It looks a lot like dying light to me.