Skip to main content
Topic: The Division Discussion [PS4] (Read 11292 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: The Division Discussion [PS4]

Reply #32
Here is some footage I have recorded of the pvp. It was pretty exciting at the time but I haven't watched it back yet.

[youtube]http://youtu.be/-2D3qpCOY-4[/youtube]
I've watched Southampton play at Dagenham & Redbridge in League 1 and at the San Siro in the Europa League in the space of 7 years.

Reply #33
BETA extended till Tuesday!  Wooohoooo, I may get some gametime!!
Currently Playing;
Destiny  |  Ark: Survival Evolved  |  Battlefield 1  |  Modern Warfare Remastered

Reply #34
Good news, like you i haven't been able to get on it this weekend. aybe i'll get a brief try tomorrow night.

Reply #36
Have some posts been deleted? I thought Shiffed had posted about the extension.

You tried it Grumps?

Reply #37
Ahh, there was a desperate thread for the beta. I'll combine them tonight.

Reply #39
I got a few hours gametime this morning. Was amazing and i'm hooked :) lol Spent the majority ofmy time in the Dark Zone with 3 other guys teaming up on people lol
Currently Playing;
Destiny  |  Ark: Survival Evolved  |  Battlefield 1  |  Modern Warfare Remastered

Reply #40
I have to say one thing I loved was the weather change. I was stood in the open and went downstairs for a drink and came back up and it was a snow blizzard it looked so great
F1 2011 Career Races: 73  |  Career Poles: 37  |  Career wins: 53  |  Career Podiums: 69  |  Career DNF: 0  |  Career Points:805  |  WDC: 4  | WCC: 3
F1 2012 Career : Races: 57 | Wins: 13 | Poles: 7

Reply #41
Yeah, the blizzard made it more of a challenge in the Dark Zone. making you use cover more and move slower as you couldn't see what was coming down the road
Currently Playing;

Reply #42

I got a few hours gametime this morning. Was amazing and i'm hooked :) lol Spent the majority ofmy time in the Dark Zone with 3 other guys teaming up on people lol

was just about to have another go on it but seems psn is down for some/all.

I kept getting hunted by this group yesterday  lol...could have done with some backup.

Reply #43
I'll be back on in the morning for the last day of the Beta :) not sure how long for though lol
Currently Playing;

Reply #44
The BETA has now come to a close :( I was just about to kill a few more rogue agents. Alas, I am happy that I got to DZ rank 12 and had a great set of weapons lol
Currently Playing;

Reply #45
Yeah I was booted off seconds after 11am. Although there's going to be a open beta at end of this month for 5 days supposedly
F1 2011 Career Races: 73  |  Career Poles: 37  |  Career wins: 53  |  Career Podiums: 69  |  Career DNF: 0  |  Career Points:805  |  WDC: 4  | WCC: 3
F1 2012 Career : Races: 57 | Wins: 13 | Poles: 7

Reply #46
Ooo that could be interesting. Hope we get something for already playing that much, I had some good gear lol
Currently Playing;

Reply #47
Yeah, an open beta at the end of this month is true. And Chris is right. 5 days.