Skip to main content
Topic: The Division Discussion [PS4] (Read 11290 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: The Division Discussion [PS4]

Reply #17
Spoke to you on the chat, Fishy. I'll likely get this anyway. Feedback has been good so far, I believe?

Reply #18
When is the actual release date?

Reply #20
Looking forward to this, downloading ready for fri:-)

Reply #21
So now that the Beta is out for people who have pre ordered this, what do people think? I can't try it till after the weekend as I'm working then away but I've been watching some streams and it looks like a great game for teamwork.
Currently Playing;
Destiny  |  Ark: Survival Evolved  |  Battlefield 1  |  Modern Warfare Remastered

Reply #22
I'll miss the beta so if anybody can stream it over the weekend that would be awesome.

This game looks sick!  :111:

Reply #23
Few good streamers on YouTube,  but it's been the number 2 game on Twitch overnight when I've been watching. It looks great, very customisable experience and team based.
Currently Playing;
Destiny  |  Ark: Survival Evolved  |  Battlefield 1  |  Modern Warfare Remastered

Reply #24

Few good streamers on YouTube,  but it's been the number 2 game on Twitch overnight when I've been watching. It looks great, very customisable experience and team based.

Online play doing missions looks awesome plus Star Wars has been updated, can see a few streams with that for GameBlast.

Reply #25
Annoyingly the PS4 beta doesn't start till midday and I'll be gone by then, and ends on Sunday sometime :/ FML
Currently Playing;

Reply #26
Looks great. Watched a Stream from the Xbox One version last night. Downloaded the beta yesterday ready for today. Might get a couple of hours on it tonight and a few tomorrow. Won't get chance Sunday.

Reply #27
I played the beta for about an hour last night and really enjoyed it! I really liked just exploring the map and killing people (lol). I decided to also go to the dark zone, which was interesting. As soon as I went in there one guy had just started trying to extract something. I then camped close to where he was extracting something in the hope something exciting would happen. With 10 seconds left of his extraction a random guy came out of nowhere and tried to kill the guy that was extracting something. So, I then killed the guy that was trying to stop the extraction and then as soon as that happened 3 other guys (I'm guessing his friends) came out of nowhere and killed me :(
I've watched Southampton play at Dagenham & Redbridge in League 1 and at the San Siro in the Europa League in the space of 7 years.

Reply #28
Ill be trying it out this evening after football.

Reply #30
Well I only played it for a hour or so but it's such a great blend of single player and multiplayer, going into the dark Zone multiplayer is great I extracted some great loot yesterday which one in which was a powerful rifle. Which I'm now going to use in the single player part for me.

This is the destiny killer I truly believe
F1 2011 Career Races: 73  |  Career Poles: 37  |  Career wins: 53  |  Career Podiums: 69  |  Career DNF: 0  |  Career Points:805  |  WDC: 4  | WCC: 3
F1 2012 Career : Races: 57 | Wins: 13 | Poles: 7

Reply #31
I would agree with the Destiny Killer title lol. That's what iliked about Destiny. Small fireteam going and doing tasks etc, and now having the ability to go out with your fireteam against other teams seems like a great game. I am going to lose all of my spare time when it comes out, will just have to make sure I remember my wedding in May xD
Currently Playing;