Skip to main content
Topic: The Division Discussion [PS4] (Read 11281 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: The Division Discussion [PS4]

Reply #2
Oh my top 3 games are

Battlefield 4
The Crew
The Division

These games would be my reason to buy the PS4

Reply #3
Now if only they could get on with the new Rainbow Six :40:

Reply #4
After all the talk of supposed Watchdog visual downgrades compared the original trailer, i am wondering if Ubisoft will have to tone down some of the visual flourishes on this to make it run on the current hardware. Its obviously been delayed till 2015 to give them as much time as possible, so we shall see. The way the snow melts and moves in that debut trailer was stunning, if that kind of stuff is still there come release, next gen will be saved lol

Reply #5
The beta for The Division will go live this friday and will last through until Sunday. I'm keen to give it a go and see how good it is, or whether it isn't quite as good as it looked in the initial reveal. You will need a code to access it, but you can get one through multiple ways. To get one i am going to preorder the game through Amazon, who will send a code out. Depending on how i find the game, i will then keep or cancel the preorder.

Reply #6
Is there any other ways to get a beta code?
Pole Laps 20 | Wins 17 | Podiums 56
Highest Race Of Champions Finish - 3rd | Constructors Winner x1
Drivers Runner up x4 | Overtake of the week winner x3 | Fifa 17 Season 1 Premiership Winner

Reply #8
It does look great doesn't it, a nice change too, would be good to do the co-op mode missions too.

I imagine it's a bit like dying light but obviously a different storyline.

Reply #9
I'm downloading the beta, even though I haven't payed for anything. I pre ordered the game on the ps store, found the beta, downloaded it and then canceled my pre order :)
I've watched Southampton play at Dagenham & Redbridge in League 1 and at the San Siro in the Europa League in the space of 7 years.

Reply #10
Ahh, good way to do it. I got my coad from Amazon, but i had to go to the Beta website, redeem the code, and i guess they will send me another one for the PS store lol

Reply #11
Any good... when is this out properly, looks amazing! can see us making a few PSGL teams.

Reply #12
Pre ordered mine in store last year, they never mentioned anything about getting a code, haven't received one in my email

Reply #13
Only certain stores provide beta access I guess. Stick a preorder in with Amazon, or PSN like Chicken above, and then cancel it after you get a code.

Reply #14
If this game is as half as good as it looks!! Eeek .

Reply #15
Ok will try that Fish, yes Tej it looks awesome, can't wait to get my hands on it