Skip to main content
Topic: who will stay up? (Read 2886 times) previous topic - next topic

who will stay up?

hey guys, i was just wondering. who do you guys think will stay up in the premier league.

personally i think the people who will go down are

aston villa
southampton
reading
"if you dont want blue flags, be at the front!"Kimi Raikonnen
"Life is like a box of chocolates" MrAgro
 "I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants." Some girl in my school
"Time's fun when you're having flies." Kermit the Frog

Re: who will stay up?

Reply #1
Think reading are all but down.

Hope QPR go down and think one of southampton and villa

Reply #2
Qpr , reading and Newcastle ;) lol think villa need rid of bent,Ireland & Dunne . One of s'ton , newc , villa or Sunderland

Reply #3
I would have said Newcastle had it not been for the January signings. But we're level on points with Fulham in 10th place now so can't see us going down; we've got Wigan, Fulham, West Ham, QPR and Sunderland left to play, which are all winnable games for me. With West Brom, Arsenal, Liverpool and Man City our other games.

For me, I think it'll be the 3 that are there now; QPR Reading and Wigan. Benteke will just about see Villa safe.

FIFA Admin. Message me with any and all FIFA related problems.
#Believe

Reply #4

I would have said Newcastle had it not been for the January signings. But we're level on points with Fulham in 10th place now so can't see us going down; we've got Wigan, Fulham, West Ham, QPR and Sunderland left to play, which are all winnable games for me. With West Brom, Arsenal, Liverpool and Man City our other games.

For me, I think it'll be the 3 that are there now; QPR Reading and Wigan. Benteke will just about see Villa safe.

I can't argue with that to be honest. One of those may get a few decent results tho (possibly QPR) and Southampton could be victim again. I don't think any of those would be a great loss to the league. QPR have made some rediculous signings and Wigan have been flirting with relegation for years. Reading had their good spell and failed to get points consistently. Southampton have played well against the big team but lost, and lost against the lower teams.

Reading, Wigan, Southampton.

Reply #5
I think Man Utd will stay up

“One day Rome shall fade and crumble. Yet you shall always be remembered in the hearts of all who yearn for freedom.”

Reply #7
I do hope Villa go down I will really laugh.

I'm going to be honest as a Norwich fan though I think we could be in a battle to stay up. We are not getting the goals and winning the games.

I'm hoping its
QPR
Reading
Villa.

Like you guys said though villa look like they will get through

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Reply #8
well 2 out of 3 aint bad!

Think it will be a final game decider for the last team going down!

Thinking wigan/villa??

time shall tell!

Reply #9
Someone on Football Focus said that between Villa and Wigan their money would be on Wigan, only because they have been in the same position before  and have the experience over Villas young squad.

Reply #10
Wigan have the much harder fixtures, so just going off that i'd say Villa, But could come down to last game of the season where they play each other! what a game that would be if it did happen

5v5 Season 5 Winner - 5v5 Season 5 Cup Winner - 5v5 Season 4 Winner - 5v5 Season 3 Cup Winner
League Clubs Winner - Admin vs Members Winner - FIFA Rivalry event winner
[12:55:09] Anky: kissing the enemy, fag

Reply #11
Villa 6 Sunderland 1  :13: Di Canio flame burned out already ? Might see Sunderland in that bottom 3 come end of the season.

Benteke is a beast player aswell.

5v5 Season 5 Winner - 5v5 Season 5 Cup Winner - 5v5 Season 4 Winner - 5v5 Season 3 Cup Winner
League Clubs Winner - Admin vs Members Winner - FIFA Rivalry event winner
[12:55:09] Anky: kissing the enemy, fag