Skip to main content
Topic: Super Bowl (Read 10375 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Super Bowl

Reply #32
Just see ably explain it and he did it better than me but I knew what a ment lol
LIVE LIFE TO THE FULL BECAUSE THE WORLD CAN BE A CRUEL PLACE TO LIVE

Reply #33
mojo youve confused me even more hahaha

Anky am a chicago bears fan it came up in 2 haha

Reply #34
U will get it in time. I'm not watching it this year as I got wrk at 8 but keep the posts going and I will read them on lunch
LIVE LIFE TO THE FULL BECAUSE THE WORLD CAN BE A CRUEL PLACE TO LIVE

Reply #35

mojo youve confused me even more hahaha

Anky am a chicago bears fan it came up in 2 haha

Can't hate on the Chicago Bears, they could own next season.

Would be awesome to see a big NFL game at Wembley

“One day Rome shall fade and crumble. Yet you shall always be remembered in the hearts of all who yearn for freedom.”

Reply #36
Yeah wouldnt mind catching one myself,

the next 2 are sold out arent they I think

Reply #37
Yeah only ones available left are the Thomson and hospitality packages which is over £200, not sure what includes

“One day Rome shall fade and crumble. Yet you shall always be remembered in the hearts of all who yearn for freedom.”

Reply #38
Did you just see that TOUCHDOWN!

Reply #39
Class that, ravens dominating atm, but wouldnt rule 49ers just yet had a couple of great comebacks of late!!!!!!!!

Reply #40
56 yard shoot are you kidding me...

How is perform at halftime???

Reply #41
Can somebody please explain this for me, all I see is shoulder pads, helmets crouching people facing each other like sumo's fat people blocking and somebody throwing a rugby ball for people to catch and run across a line marked red or purple.. aren't these people on millions of dollars? I don't understand it so explaining it would be nice please... x

Reply #42
How the hell can you get into this if they are constantly cutting to the studio like its the one show, its ridiculous  :102:

Reply #43

Class that, ravens dominating atm, but wouldnt rule 49ers just yet had a couple of great comebacks of late!!!!!!!!

Like I said if Flacco brings his A game... Ravens >

Ravens are playing it VERY smart, 9ers don't look like themselves at all.

Reply #44

Can somebody please explain this for me, all I see is shoulder pads, helmets crouching people facing each other like sumo's fat people blocking and somebody throwing a rugby ball for people to catch and run across a line marked red or purple.. aren't these people on millions of dollars? I don't understand it so explaining it would be nice please... x

I don't even know where to start  :21:

Reply #47
Beyonce :)