Skip to main content
Topic: Super Bowl (Read 10362 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Super Bowl

Reply #16
So who is actually watching it, the stig and I are
"if you dont want blue flags, be at the front!"Kimi Raikonnen
"Life is like a box of chocolates" MrAgro
 "I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants." Some girl in my school
"Time's fun when you're having flies." Kermit the Frog

Reply #19
I am, FLACCO <3

“One day Rome shall fade and crumble. Yet you shall always be remembered in the hearts of all who yearn for freedom.”

Reply #20

Its crazy!!!

Not a clue whats happening.
same here,

What does 3rd & goal mean
"if you dont want blue flags, be at the front!"Kimi Raikonnen
"Life is like a box of chocolates" MrAgro
 "I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants." Some girl in my school
"Time's fun when you're having flies." Kermit the Frog

Reply #22

Its crazy!!!

Not a clue whats happening.
same here,

It means 3rd down (i.e. 3rd attack) and 10 yards or less (I think) away from goal. When you see 2nd and 10 it means its 2nd down and 10 yards away from the first down line

“One day Rome shall fade and crumble. Yet you shall always be remembered in the hearts of all who yearn for freedom.”

Reply #24

[/quote]

They play their 3/4 attemp with less then 10 yards to go until the endzone / goal

Reply #25
Yeah love the tackling in NFL, there was a study a while back on NFL hitters and Rugby hitters to see on average which one hits the hardest, study showed NFL players hit harder than Rugby players hence the protective gear otherwise someone like Ray Lewis would probably snap someone in half without protective gear

Reply #26
No idea how offsides work in this though, I feel like a woman.

Reply #27

Yeah love the tackling in NFL, there was a study a while back on NFL hitters and Rugby hitters to see on average which one hits the hardest, study showed NFL players hit harder than Rugby players hence the protective gear otherwise someone like Ray Lewis would probably snap someone in half without protective gear

Its boss how one player can be tackled by 3 players all coming in at different angles, proper tackles!!!!

Reply #28
49ers get simply too much penalty, Baltimore plays it clever!

Reply #29

hope the ravens take it but cant look past the 49ers for this one!!!!

I do hope the Ravens take it but I just can't look past the 9ers but if Flacco brings his A game then IT IS ON

Looks like he has done just that.

Reply #30
I went on the NFL team picker quiz (http://www.nfl-360.com/pick-team) to see what team they'd think would be most ideal for me and funnily enough Ravens is what came up, this could be fate...

Reply #31
1st 2nd and 3rd and goal means its whichever attempt and less than 10 yards to goal and offside is when a player moves off there line before hut hut is called . I may be wrong but I think I'm close with that
LIVE LIFE TO THE FULL BECAUSE THE WORLD CAN BE A CRUEL PLACE TO LIVE