Skip to main content
Topic: PS4 Console Discussion (Read 86110 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: PS4 Console Discussion

Reply #48

You just get an Xbox pad for pc and then everything's fine. I can't play with mouse and keyboard.
YOU CAN DO THAT!?!?!?!? I am usually sitting on my pc for hours on hours to figure out the control! JEEZ

Yeah mate! XBOX is by Microsoft, and these controls are compatible to pc's also.
TheHumbleGuys | R A C I N G T E A M -- THG-sonam8246

Reply #49
Yeah, you buy the Microsoft games for windows pad, which is basically a Xbox 360 pad. It makes it so much easier to play pc games if you're used to console games.

Reply #50

Yeah, you buy the Microsoft games for windows pad, which is basically a Xbox 360 pad. It makes it so much easier to play pc games if you're used to console games.
god sake!!
"if you dont want blue flags, be at the front!"Kimi Raikonnen
"Life is like a box of chocolates" MrAgro
 "I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants." Some girl in my school
"Time's fun when you're having flies." Kermit the Frog

Reply #51
 :24:

who didnt like xbox, but would buying controller for the pc lol

Reply #52

I know I'll get a PS4. I agree with those about the xbox1082000 or what ever it is, i've been burnt too many times by microsoft.

On the point of PC gaming, yeah i enjoy it but it has its teething problems. Crashes, corrupted  game saves etc. I just like to put a game in and play, lazy i am.

I'm sure the PS3 leagues will run in conjunction with any new PS4 leagues. No doubt the PS4 will be backwards compatible so it shouldn't e an issue
and controls for pc, they're stupid you have to have spider fingers!!!

Depends on the game really, any shooter it's far better to use a mouse + keyboard you have like no accuracy with a pad at all. No need for spider fingers so long as you bind stuff that feels comfortable. I feel since I've started playing more PC games I've got more dexterous.
That beautiful 22cm/360. Nothing can beat it. Having a high sens on PC is just stupid.

Reply #53

Yep thats what i did. I also downloaded this  http://pinnaclegameprofiler.com/  its had pre-set controls and an option to change the controller buttons. Only had to use it for older games however

Reply #54
You can also connect the PS3 control to a PC via the bluetooth.

Reply #57
Its getting closer.
How funny would it be to turn out to be there statement for the financial year :)
PSN:ID walksy4

Reply #59
lol
I'm looking forward to it, to get a teaser of what is coming game wise, but also services and the new OS.

It does seem that the PS will be s little more powerful than the next Eggbox. We shall see.

Reply #62

PS4 controller prototype?

Doubt it, looks too 5 generations old to be a new concept lol.

Memory... Yes 8-16gb please, at least.
Hopefully they'd just go for a high-clocked i7 (or whatever comes out soon next) this time and not that overly-complex CBE.

As for blu-ray, doubtful. But maybe. They did go through a whole lot of effort to win the format wars 5 years ago.

Reply #63
That could be the new controller. There were rumours about a touch pad on the front and above the home button, there appears to be some sort of touch pad in that picture