Skip to main content
Topic: Ryder Cup  (Read 961 times) previous topic - next topic

Ryder Cup

im not a big golf fan but a event like this you cant escape can you,anyway watch it last night bbc to see the european guys win YESSSSSSSSS  :113: but them yanks how rude the crowd was booing and hissing  :33: :112:

Ryder Cup

Reply #1
In the states the Ryder cup is as big as say the World Cup. It's a big thing. I think the American crowd were upset for the reason that there side let them down. Tiger messed his putt up which opened the door for us to win. I watched what I could of the Ryder cup and to be honest I wrote the team off.

Well done to them.

Re: Ryder Cup

Reply #2

In the states the Ryder cup is as big as say the World Cup. It's a big thing. I think the American crowd were upset for the reason that there side let them down. Tiger messed his putt up which opened the door for us to win. I watched what I could of the Ryder cup and to be honest I wrote the team off.

Well done to them.

yeah they where almost out of it but turned it around  <ns> americans need to grow up they such bad sports man, remember a few years ago hamilton getting it from alonso fans in spain its a sport at the end of the day aint it not war  :roll: