Skip to main content

Poll

Who will be the fourth fastest team come the end of the Australian GP?

Renault
Haas
McLaren
Force India
Sauber
Williams
Toro Rosso
Topic: Formula 1 Discussion - Round 1 - Australian GP (Read 514297 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Formula 1 Discussion - Winter Break

Reply #4593
I am going to Spain and Monza hopefully this year

[PSGL Career] Seasons: 5 Starts: 60 Poles: 1 Wins: 3 Podiums: 10 DNFs: 6 Fastest Laps: 5 Points: 326
2x Constructors Champion (1x F3 1x F4)

Reply #4596

Was hoping for a livery change tbh

Yeah, but with Martini as a sponsor it's quite difficult
You guys saw the new Mclaren car, or is it a fake one?

Leagues: F1 & FP     
Best Result:  3x1st (F2 Silverstone Season 15, FP Russia Season 18, FP Spain Season 18)
Best Q Result : 2x1st (FP Russia Season 18, FP Spain Season 18)

Reply #4597
Even with the sponsor hey could have done something different in my opinion. But it is already quite a nice livery I guess.

Reply #4598
I don't like the 3 little winglets on top of the sidepods. It always makes me think of bad engineering having all these appendages stuck on, like an afterthought.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Reply #4599
A little dissapointed with the new Williams, it doesn't look to different from last year's car...

Reply #4600
The front and rear wings are obviously different. But all the technical details will only be on the main car.

The only thing I would have said is that maybe they could have freshened up the livery after a few years. There was lots of potential with a brand like Martini, and you only have to look at the enthusiast efforts on twitter to know better can be done.

Reply #4601
Typical of Williams recently, fans must be strained.

Boring livery it's been around since 2014 now, could have spiced it up somewhat.

Reply #4602
Werhlein to official miss the first test, a great opportunity for Giovinazzi.

You silly boy Werhlein!

Reply #4604

The front and rear wings are obviously different. But all the technical details will only be on the main car.

The only thing I would have said is that maybe they could have freshened up the livery after a few years. There was lots of potential with a brand like Martini, and you only have to look at the enthusiast efforts on twitter to know better can be done.

I wouldn't mind the 92-93 livery :)
One of the best looking and fastest f1 cars ever

Slice and dice..

Reply #4605
I watched Formula E earlier having never done so before.

While the racing wasn't that spectacular, (any series with Sebastian Beumi winning 3/3 is not great  :21: ) I really like their way of doing qualifying with the groups and then a 1 lap shoot out with the top 5.

Its a bit gimmicky but on certain tracks like Monaco the shoot out format would be brilliant in F1.

[PSGL Career] Seasons: 5 Starts: 60 Poles: 1 Wins: 3 Podiums: 10 DNFs: 6 Fastest Laps: 5 Points: 326

Reply #4606
There have been much better races tbh, not a huge amount of action. Renault dominance is already wearing thin though.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Reply #4607
Was nice to see old "quick nick" do a few divebombs in the midfield  :21: