Don't know / No Opinion

Voting closes: February 27, 2018, 08:04:29 pm

Topic: Formula 1 Discussion  (Read 509103 times) previous topic - next topic

Formula 1 Discussion

Have your say on Formula 1!

Re: Formula 1 Discussion - Winter Break

Reply #2
Hamilton!
Described as 'The man with a plan' when it comes to race setup, strategy and tactics

Career Races: 48. |  Career Poles: 12  |  Career wins: 12  |  Career Podiums: 35. |  Career DNF: 0  |  Career Points: 506

Reply #3
NO he's not Jenson all the way.
Today at Hockenheim was practice session 1 and 2.
In practice one it was a mixed session with it dry for the start then getting wet as the session went on.Lots of teams were trying out different upgrades.Jenson Button was quickest :) in session 1.Lewis Hamilton was second by 0.498.Then was Alonso in third.Session 2 news will follow.
[youtube]http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/18920599[/youtube]

Reply #4
In session 2 it followed the same pattern as session 1.It was a mixture between dry and wet.Once again teams were trying out new upgrades.Kimi Raikkonen and lotus were trying a new rear wing which reduced drag and downforse in slow corners.I don't think it works well as grosjean was P5 and Raikkonen was P10.Pastor maldonado was quickest in the Williams with a German duo following him in Nico rosberg and Sebastian vettel.The british boys were all below P8.Jenson button being 8th Hamilton was P19 and Paul Di Resta was 18th.Practice 3 and qualifying is tomorrow where the next update will be.

Reply #5
Don't forget stig that some guys on the site are from all over the world and don't get to watch it live. I know in the states they have a speed channel which is delayed by some hours. It might be a good idea to have two separate thread, one for the latest news and one for the latest sessions times :)

Reply #6

Don't forget stig that some guys on the site are from all over the world and don't get to watch it live. I know in the states they have a speed channel which is delayed by some hours. It might be a good idea to have two separate thread, one for the latest news and one for the latest sessions times :)

Cracking idea betrayer

Reply #7
as a whole I dont think it will be good to post race resultsor qually results on your thread at all?

I can see there being some pee'd off people who cant watch it live
Described as 'The man with a plan' when it comes to race setup, strategy and tactics

Career Races: 48. |  Career Poles: 12  |  Career wins: 12  |  Career Podiums: 35. |  Career DNF: 0  |  Career Points: 506

Reply #8

as a whole I dont think it will be good to post race resultsor qually results on your thread at all?

I can see there being some pee'd off people who cant watch it live

Surly if peeps don't want to know the results before they watch it then they should just avoid this thread

Reply #9
i think just dont post results, to be on the safe side

Reply #11
exactly.

worms - can - open!

pre race info etc is fine.

But qually results and race results is not good! I think these should not be posted.

Stig, please do not post qually or race results. please remove the 'warning' from the title

Reply #13
How many threads do you want Stig?? I changed your original thread and put it into the sports discussion area. What are these new ones for?