Skip to main content
Topic: Tennis Discussion (Read 2242 times) previous topic - next topic

Tennis Discussion

Any other tennis fans?

Roland Garros is on this fortnight, already had one major upset. Serena Williams beaten in 3 sets by a French journeywoman, incredible match.

Re: Tennis Discussion

Reply #1
I watch a bit of it, like most, when it is on the TV or the big four really. I've got tickets to the Olympic tennis at the end of July. Centre court at Wimbledon, should be great. Oh, and tickets to the beach volley ball   :26:

Reply #3
Topspin 3 league we did was great! Would like to see that or a virtua tennis tour revived..

Murray to win :D ?

Reply #4
Oh i say tennis. I like it. A tennis torunament would be great

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Reply #5

I watch a bit of it, like most, when it is on the TV or the big four really. I've got tickets to the Olympic tennis at the end of July. Centre court at Wimbledon, should be great. Oh, and tickets to the beach volley ball   :26:

I got tickets in the resale they did a couple of weeks ago, Court 1 for 2nd round matches I think. Would've been gutted not to have got any, original ballot process was a joke.

Just hope Murray isn't on that court the day I'm there. I'll have to go watch matches on outside courts for a bit if he is.

Reply #6
I like Tennis. I only really watch the grand slams though. Not actually seen much of it this week :(

A Tennis league would be fun if there was interest :)

Reply #8
Grand Slam Tennis 2 was a letdown tbh. Think I still have Topspin somewhere. Virtua Tennis has always been poor.

Reply #9
Why was my first post edited btw? I didn't swear this time

Reply #10
Just to add 'Discussion' to the title. It's best to be as despcriptive as possible in a thread title. At least you put it in sports discussion, thats more than some  ;)

Reply #11
Fair dos lol

"injured" (again) Murray through, no surprises there.