Skip to main content
Topic: This years England Team.  (Read 6017 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: This years England Team.

Reply #1
I do think Rio should have been included and why on earth select Carroll????

I think crouchy should have gone in his place..

Reply #2
Well I know I'm gonna be baised, but Crouchy should be going, bit of a joke to send Carrol

but kinda please ferdinand aint going, at least the ball should stay on the ground instead of lumping it skyward as usual  :3:

Reply #3
Personally grant holt should have gone. Glad ruddy has been selected.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Reply #5
Crouch has scored vital goals for England and should have been included instead of that waste of space carroll, I do think that Rio should have gone and Terry left out of the Squad.

Reply #6
I would have taken Ben Foster instead of Robert Green.
The defence looks good and the midfield looks very strong, nice to see Alex Oxlade Chamberlain going  :113:
I think taking Andy Car roll is a big risk, he's being scoring for Liverpool lately but he isn't consistent!
Also instead of taking Defoe I would have taken Darren Bent, Defoe hasn't had much game time this season so I don't think he will be ready..... I would like to be proved wrong though, bring on the Euro's!  :113: :D
  Constructor Standings: 1st   Driver Standings: 2nd   F3 Races: 10   Race Wins: 1   Podiums: 3  DNF's: 0   Points: 84
Career Games: 7   Wins: 4    Losses: 1    Draws: 2    Titles: 0    Promotions: 1    Relegations: 0   Goals Scored: 11   Goals Conceded: 9

Reply #7

I would have taken Ben Foster instead of Robert Green.
The defence looks good and the midfield looks very strong, nice to see Alex Oxlade Chamberlain going  :113:
I think taking Andy Car roll is a big risk, he's being scoring for Liverpool lately but he isn't consistent!
Also instead of taking Defoe I would have taken Darren Bent, Defoe hasn't had much game time this season so I don't think he will be ready..... I would like to be proved wrong though, bring on the Euro's!  :113: :D

Ben Foster is retired bro.

Team selection is shocking, that's all I have to say, Milner has hardly played, Downing has done nothing. Team is a joke. However, some good picks such as Welbeck, Ox etc.

“One day Rome shall fade and crumble. Yet you shall always be remembered in the hearts of all who yearn for freedom.”

Reply #9

andy carrols crap simple as we need a much younger striker who has potential

We need players who want to play for England. Not players who think they should.
Get shot of Lampard, Terry, Rio, Gerrard. We do not need the past in the new England Squad.

I admire what the England Rugby team did. Had a very inexperienced team, but still did well.
Our new manager had a great chance of changing the England Team.

Yes there are great picks. Welbeck, Parker, Ox to name a few.

Reply #10
I don't think it's the right time to make major changes to the squad because he has not been manager for long enough and at this much short notice he went for the safer bet which makes sense.

I agree to most of the selection apart from Downing & Carroll but I do think after Euro 2012, he should look at a major overhaul of the team and bring in younger and newer faces to the team.

We need to build for our future and we should have won something with these current players for the last major competitions which we haven't so it's time to move on

Reply #11
On another note, King Kenny has left Liverpool FC on Mutual terms..

About time he came round to his senses  :21:

Reply #12
Good, he was destroying Liverpool.

Lets hope we do some good in the euros

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Reply #13
It was fun while it lasted :(
Rio is no way the best English centre back, neither is Terry. Crouchy should have def gone.

Reply #14
Why's Glen Johnson in? Walker and Richards are younger AND much better options.
Henderson stand-by? WOW

Reply #15
Walker is injured so that why he cant pick him lol...

Where Lennon??