Skip to main content
Topic: Muamba Collaped during spurs and bolton match (Read 2641 times) previous topic - next topic

Muamba Collaped during spurs and bolton match

ESPN, who are covering this tie live on TV, have reported that Bolton player Fabrice Muamba had CPR while on the pitch at White Hart Lane. The 23-year-old collapsed about five minutes before half-time.

The Game between Bolton and Spurs has been abandoned and thoughts are with the player and hope he is ok

Re: Muamba Collaped during spurs and bolton match

Reply #1
Holy crap please god I hope he is ok :(

Reply #2
 reported that Fabrice Muamba was being resuscitated for 10 minutes

Reply #3
S**t i seen it on Twitter i thought it was a really bad injury, didnt think it was this serious! Hope hes ok, Ex Gunner aswell.
Fomer F2 World Champion & Fomer 5v5 League Champions

Reply #4
Resusciatated does that mean he may have died? He was having CPR in the ambulance apparently.

Thoughts turn to Marc Vivien Foe aswell.. Such a shame, I pray for Fabrice.

Reply #5

Resusciatated does that mean he may have died? He was having CPR in the ambulance apparently.

Yeah he was Resusciated on the pitch and given CPR on the way to hospital from what I gather, Really hope he makes it and my thoughts go out to Marc Vivien Foe also

Reply #6

It means he stopped breathing, it said he wasnt breathing while he was carried into ambulance. This is very serious, people saying hes fighting for his life, he will be very lucky if he survives!

Fingers are crossed!!
Fomer F2 World Champion & Fomer 5v5 League Champions

Reply #7
Puts life and football into perspective, touching all the staff from Bolton tried to get onto the pitch including Chairman Phil Gartside..

Reply #8
The latest news on Fabrice Muamba is that medical staff were still trying to resuscitate him on his way to hospital. ESPN have reported that Bolton boss Owen Coyle and club captain Kevin Davies are set to join him there.T

Reply #9
Hope he gets better and survives. Respect to both teams for singing his name.

Reply #10
He wasnt breathing for 6minutes apparently  :( but latest is that he is now stable and speaking (: sounds like he is a very looking person, hope he recovers without any problems!

Reply #11
They have said he is breathing and stable. Thoughts are with muamba and his family.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Reply #12
He should retire from football after this incident, I know I would.

Reply #13
I wonder what caused him to just collapse /: No other players were near him so it weird!?

Reply #14
Would be a shame if he retires, very under rated player, but I'd understand if he did. Thoughts with his family.

Reply #15
I heard it was a heart attack. Get well soon Fabrice :6: