Last post by frisostolk_ -
1. Rate the Monza circuit out of 10? 7 2. Who do you think will be runner up in the drivers title? Not ontothepodium 3. Favourite Monza moment? Uh 4. Do you think the safety car will work properly on the next game?! Crapmasters.... 5. Will you be getting up early for the race this weekend? Ofcourse, are you allowed to call you a f1 fan if you didn’t?
Last post by humanfish -
First weekend of F1, and a new poll.
I’m baffled by the look of the McLaren. They kept on saying they had a massive update coming for Melbourne and I’ll be buggered if I can see anything. The sidepods look as basic as they were throughout testing. And boy do they look basic. But, having said that, Sauber has some of the most complex looking and it doesn’t look to have helped them make a leap.
Last post by Paudie -
1. Like to see the season designed with both pad and wheel users given equal consideration as some seasons are too favorable to wheel users ie. Too many wheel op tracks in one season plus consideration to weather and amount of possible wet races
Last post by Jutspur -
1. Yes I'll be there. 2. I don't think there is anyway to improve any if these old tracks. 3. I don't really have an opinion on it, it is what it is, just a fast circuit. 4. Adventures and Jraybay. 5. Love to see McLaren and Alonso make a fight of it.
Last post by Ccbrain -
1. How do you feel about your result last race? Hmm not so great was running comfortable p1 but then got disconnected so yeah 2. Who will finish on the podium this weekend in Melbourne? Hamilton Vettel Riccardo 3. Whats the best overtake you've done so far in the F1 2017 league races? Sourly it has to be this one in the AOR race of Monza where I passed 5 cars in ascari https://youtu.be/jzyiaG7QGTU 4. Toughest competitor you've raced against in PSGL? Louis_w was always a hard one to battle against him cause he’s so quick but Its hard to battle against greeny like in Malaysia where he squeezes me out quite often 5. Any other predictions for the 2018 F1 season? Every driver will score a point
Last post by ashbest122 -
1.) Changes you'd like to see on next season's psgl calendar? Tracks coming back / going?
No Canada and Bahrain, Malaysia as last race.
2.) Top 3 this weekend in the real-life F1 in Australia?
Vettel, Verstappen and Hamilton - in no particular order.
3.) Is Greeny a broken man?
Hell nah, look at him in FP, he is rocking it there and has a lot of potential, the troubling thing is he just can't transfer it to equal cars with him new to wheel, he can still do very well you just have to wait until he is fully used to wheel and he will be rapid.
4). Who do you want to see win the title this season? Cliffy, Ash or Louis?
Of course, I want to win, but Cliffy has done an amazing job so far and he can still bring it back easily, Louis is the fastest driver on the grid for me but I can rival him at tracks and I keep myself motivated which is the key to winning races, a positive attitude, I think I can win this but it will take me to be racing at my best and Cliffy to muck up with Louis not in form, it is a tough ask, and I'm not asking for it to be easy, I want it to be difficult, well earnt, interesting, but most of all, I want to enjoy the win, knowing I beat the best of the rest, to know that I am on top.
Last post by alex49488 -
1. Overall yes, had some good fun and results weren't bad 2. 8 3. Guess both the Audis and who knows with the third one 4. Top 3 would be great but maybe a bit unrealistic 5. I agree with simo, there's enough cars but no where near enough tracks - disappointing compared to GT5 and project cars