PSGL Gran Turismo Sport Management of Road Safety Team.
Respective Members of the team:
Welcome to Road Safety Management thread! Here you can submit evidence from an incident you had with another driver during a course of the race. You can also use extra evidence such as:
- Evidence from other drivers' car
- Evidence from Official Race Broadcast(Stream/Race Replay)
When submitting evidence you MUST follow the form
- Drivers Involved:
- Video Evidence:
- Description of Evident Content:
- How did that affect your race:
- Has the drivers involved rectified the issue:
After the Evidence was reported, the opposite side has 24 hours to submit video Evidence from their Point of View. If Reported side has not submitted their evidence, the Management Team will come up with a sufficient penalty for the driver that caused the incident.
List of Penalties that can be issued to the Drivers:
- Reprimand (See below for extra information)(0.5 License Points)
- Time penalty between 5 and 20 seconds(0-3 License Points. NOTE: Amount of Points will be dependant on the penalty itself)
- Place Penalty for Completed race or Next race(1 License Point)
- Qualifying ban for the next event(Received when a Driver reaches 6/12 License Points)
- Race ban for the next racing event(Received when a Driver reaches 12/12 License Points)
- Removal from the league (agreement from all stewards and an agreement from league admins for this process to take place)
Over the course of the season, each Driver will have his own Drivers License and 12 points allocated to their license.
If a driver receives 6 out of 12 License Points he will receive a Qualifying ban for next event. If the driver that received this penalty fails to serve it , he will receive a further penalty from the Team.
If a driver received 12 out of 12 License Points, they will receive a Race Ban there for, they will miss one out of two races during that weekend.
- Reprimands: If a Driver receives a Reprimand that means that he has been warned that after their incident, further contribution in resolving incidents with other Drivers will resolve in further consequence. There for, they have to be more careful on track.
- mrstim96 - 0/12
- flyingfrome - 0/12
- mrgrumpy20 - 0/12
- ijsimo - 0/12
- fragglepaul - 0/12
- RJDW_886 - 0/12
- Xxthe44BestXx - 0/12
- alex49488 - 0/12
- ChIcKeN_OwNzzzz - 0/12
- JACKTYLER-46 - 0/12
- mattyking101 - 0/12
- JuhohFin - 0/12
- nitrogash - 0/12