Hi guys we have 10 members for the first league on this site, The teams star rating are 4* and will be randomly assigned numbers. If the 10 members could post a number below i will assign the teams to you. The last team left I will take myself.
For all the people that want to take part in the return of one of the sites most popular league just post your name below. This will run along the side of the main league season. Gives people the chance to play each other and keep the site members close together. It will run for 30 days and i'm happy to add people into this one as the season goes on. I'd like to start it in the next couple of days
The rules are as follows.
Challenge League – Rules
Each season lasts for one month and members can challenge each other twice during the season's length. At the end of each season, the member who is top of the leaderboard will be crowned the champion of the league for that season.
Win: 3 points Draw: 1 Point Loss: -1 Point
- You are allowed to use any team at your own discretion. - If an opponent chooses an international team, both players have to agree to use an international team.
1. You can only challenge members who are registered for the league you are challenging to play and must also be a registered member on site.
2. You can challenge members via any method of communication, such as email, forum, personal message, and PSN chat
You can only challenge and play the same member four times during a season.
1. All matches must be played in their entirety and all results must be posted straight after the match.
2. The host (Home Team) must host and invite the opponent to play.
3. A "Lag Test" must be completed prior to starting the match (5 minutes of gametime). This is a test half that doesn't count and uses the standard game settings that will be used during the match. If the host lags during this test. The options are as follows: EITHER requesting a postponement so that an acceptable host can be found OR, contact a referee or admin.
4. Each time there is a change of game host, a lag test has to be done before continuing the match.
5. In the event of a room drop, the match will resume from where it left off at the start of the previous round, with the same scores, sides, teams, etc. The round is to be started afresh.
6. Each match will be played as a best of 1. In the event of a draw after 90 minutes then the result will count as a draw.
7. Once you have played your match both teams must post the result in the correct league section and we will update the score within 24 hours.
1. Members are not allowed to play in our leagues using multiple accounts and breaking this rule will result in being removed from the league.
2. No cheating, reporting false results, or abusive behaviour is tolerated and will result in removal from the ladder league and could face a forum ban.
3. Any decision made by an admin is final and cannot be challenged.
4. We reserve the right to remove any member for breaking rules of the league or forum, and for showing inactivity.
This is something different - Any cup competitions will start after the first season of the challenge league as I would like to make that as big as possible! See you on the pitch