Skip to main content
Topic: Rocket League Fridays [Next Event: 1st January 2016] (Read 9828 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Rocket League Fridays [Next Event: 13th November 2015]

Reply #32
sorry guys for not coming on :( massive headache

Re: Rocket League Fridays [Next Event: TBD]

Reply #34
There won't be a Rocket League Fridays event tonight, I'm pretty busy at the moment with college work and stuff. I will probably be online this evening and if anyone is wanting to play Rocket League send me a message and I might jump on for an hour or so.
I've watched Southampton play at Dagenham & Redbridge in League 1 and at the San Siro in the Europa League in the space of 7 years.

Reply #35
I will get on tonight for an hour after my no show last week. I've also got Star Wars to start playing too.

Reply #36
Me and Jake are on now if anyone fancies a few games.
I've watched Southampton play at Dagenham & Redbridge in League 1 and at the San Siro in the Europa League in the space of 7 years.

Reply #38
Enjoyed the matches tonight. I found the custom game modes a little less frenetic, slower paced and slightly easier to get involved. Even if the 'ball' was square lol

Reply #39
Cube ball rugby is the best!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IP7s0k_HwDg[/youtube]

PSGL FIFA Leagues Director/Admin - PSGL FIFA Championship Season 2 Champion - PSGL Thursday Assisted League Constructors Champion - PSGL F5 (Season Three on F1 2015) Drivers Champion - PSGL F5 (Season One and Three on F1 2015) Constructors Champion

Reply #41
As with last week I am not going to be online, playing Rocket League for the whole 3 hours. However, if you see me online and want to play a few games just send me a message on PSN.

Reply #43

When does the hockey DLC release?

On the 14th December, its not a DLC lol. Its free and will only be available, initially, until the 4th January.

Re: Rocket League Fridays [Next Event: 4th December 2015]

Reply #44
There will be a Rocket League Fridays this week. However, I am probably not going to be on until about 7:30 so it will start around then. Don't forget a new update and DLC came out yesterday so you might want to make sure Rocket League is updated before Friday.

Re: Rocket League Fridays [Next Event: 18th December 2015]

Reply #45
There will be a Rocket League Fridays tomorrow night. It should be quite fun especially because the new ice hockey mode is out now :)

Reply #46
I won't be able to get on tomorrow night as i'll be out for dinner, maybe we can do a couple of fun nights over the christmas period as well.

Reply #47

I won't be able to get on tomorrow night as i'll be out for dinner, maybe we can do a couple of fun nights over the christmas period as well.

Ok, I'll have to see what I am doing because I am doing 5 events on PSGL within the next 7 days lol.