Skip to main content
Topic: Rocket League Fridays [Next Event: 1st January 2016] (Read 10151 times) previous topic - next topic

Rocket League Fridays [Next Event: 1st January 2016]

ROCKET LEAGUE FRIDAYS

What is Rocket League Fridays?

Has it been a long hard week and you just want to relax on Friday evening? Then Rocket League Fridays is for you! Rocket League Fridays is basically just a casual get-together on Fridays and you play Rocket League. Simple! Depending on how many people are interested we will play some public matches, but if more than 4 people are taking part we can do some private matches. Rocket League Fridays will probably not happen every week but if there is a lot of demand then it could become a weekly thing.

What if I don't like Rocket League?

Then you might need to visit the doctors...

What if I am really bad at Rocket League?

Then you will fit right in!

How do I take part?

Just post down below and I will add you on PSN or if I am not taking part make sure you have the other people taking part as friends on PSN.

What platform are we going to play on?

PS4!

When is the next event?

The next event is on Friday the 1st of January from around 7/8pm until 10.

FabulousChicken0 (Host)
I've watched Southampton play at Dagenham & Redbridge in League 1 and at the San Siro in the Europa League in the space of 7 years.

Re: Rocket League Fridays [Next Event: 6th November 2015]

Reply #1
I can't make this one as I'm going to see Milton Jones, have fun ;)

PSGL FIFA Leagues Director/Admin - PSGL FIFA Championship Season 2 Champion - PSGL Thursday Assisted League Constructors Champion - PSGL F5 (Season Three on F1 2015) Drivers Champion - PSGL F5 (Season One and Three on F1 2015) Constructors Champion

Reply #2
i'll be there :D

| 1x WDC Runner Up | 1x WCC Runner Up | 5x Race Winner | Time Trial Enthusiast | Front Wing Destroyer |

Reply #3
Can't be there tonight, I'm hog away the weekend.

Reply #6

How could you miss Rocket League Fridays?!?!?!  :13:

As an early birthday present I'm getting to see one of the best comedians in the UK, that's a good enough reason I'm afraid ;)

PSGL FIFA Leagues Director/Admin - PSGL FIFA Championship Season 2 Champion - PSGL Thursday Assisted League Constructors Champion - PSGL F5 (Season Three on F1 2015) Drivers Champion - PSGL F5 (Season One and Three on F1 2015) Constructors Champion

Reply #7

How could you miss Rocket League Fridays?!?!?!  :13:

As an early birthday present I'm getting to see one of the best comedians in the UK, that's a good enough reason I'm afraid ;)

Hmm not sure about that, this is Rocket League Fridays we are talking about ;)
I've watched Southampton play at Dagenham & Redbridge in League 1 and at the San Siro in the Europa League in the space of 7 years.

Reply #9
I should hopefully be online for about 8pm tomorrow ;)

Reply #10
Pretty fun game this, we had a few 4v4s a while ago.

Reply #11
Don't forget about the event tonight guys!

Reply #12
We can do some 3 or 4 vs randoms I assume.

Reply #13

We can do some 3 or 4 vs randoms I assume.

Yeh, that is what I was thinking. We might get 4 people tonight because I also think Deanoslade might do it.

Reply #14
I won't be present tonight, fireworks with the family .