Skip to main content
Topic: [FP] Round 5 - Great Britain (Read 82 times) previous topic - next topic

[FP] Round 5 - Great Britain

Round 5 -  The British Grand Prix

Round 4 saw JackLacey take his first victory of the season in changeable conditions at Spa-Francorchamps. He was joined on the podium by AMS and polesitter BigC, who also took their first podiums of the season. ccbrain and ash rounded out the top 5.

Next up we revisit the British Grand Prix for the final time on F1 2017. One of the fastest tracks on the calendar, Silverstone is likely to favour those with a good power unit, so watch out for the Ferrari and Mercedes powered runners. As always in Britain, rain is a possibility, which could level the playing field, as we saw in season 1 of F1 2017.

With the fight at the top becoming very close, can anyone take a serious hold on proceedings? Will we see a 5th different winner in 5 races? Find out on Tuesday at 8pm with the experienced Irun

Lobby Settings

Host: Ash
Time: 8pm
Qualifying: Short
Damage: Full
Weather: Dynamic
Parc Ferme: On
Safety Car: Off
Formation Lap: Off
AI Difficulty: 90
All assists allowed EXCEPT braking assist and both pit assists.

Questions
1.) Do you enjoy Silverstone?
2.) Did you make it into the Beta for 2018?
3.) Are you pleased with your allocation?
4.) Happy with your start to the season?
5.) Looking at the allocations, will we get another different winner?

F3/2/A Stats | Races: 54 | Wins: 8 | Podiums: 17 | Poles: 9 | Points: 377 | Best WDC finish: 2nd (F3 S17&18) | Best WCC finish: 1st (x3) |
F1 Stats | Races: 18 | Wins: 0 | Podiums: 1 | Poles: 0 | Points: 90 | Best WDC finish: 5th | Best WCC finish: 6th |
FP Drivers Champion Season 18 | F3 Constructors Champions Season 16, 17, & 18 | FP Constructors Champions Season 18

Re: [FP] Round 5 - Great Britain

Reply #1
1.) Do you enjoy Silverstone?
Depends on how I feel on the day.

2.) Did you make it into the Beta for 2018?

3.) Are you pleased with your allocation?
5th McLaren in a row. I'll let you think for yourselves.

4.) Happy with your start to the season?
Sure since I have had a McLaren till this point.

5.) Looking at the allocations, will we get another different winner?
Idk, as long as Oogie can keep up the pace I don't mind.