Skip to main content
Topic: Paddock Post (Read 917 times) previous topic - next topic

Paddock Post

JACKTYLER-46 SIGNS FOR RENAULT!!!

JACKTYLER-46 Has announced that he will be signing for Renault Sport F1 Team. An interview From Sky Sports F1 Tyler Stated that 'I am pleased to sign for this fantastic team and hopefully I can help them to a constructors title with Serek.' Tyler announced that his team mate will be xSerek97. Renault said in a statement 'This partnership was the right fit for us. Jack Impressed us last season with podiums but Serek on the other hand it's his first season we believe he has the potential.' Renault look like to have a promising line up for this season.

FORCE INDIA WERE INTRESTED IN TYLER.

It was rumoured that force india were intrested in thesignature of Tyler but Force India denied all clamis with this statement 'Yes, we were intresed in him but we never wanted his signature we were happy with JPGREENWOOD and Rotard. we were never asking Jack for a signature to join JP We always wanted Rotard.' Force India Team Boss Vjay Mallya Claimed.

Afrer a semi decent half season in f5 Tyler was moved up due to issues after the Canada race. In F4 Tyler didn't particularly set the world a light but he did put in some decent performances. Tyler said in a statement about last season 'I want to forget about last season because I feel like I can show some potential with Renault but anything else like do I have a good chance at winning any races or the championship? Never have u seen haas' pace they'll dominate.' But I am Still positive that me and Serek will batlle for podiums or maybe some wins.

Re: Paddock Post

Reply #2
I'm not cleaning this up ????!

Reply #5
After an awful last season JPGREENWOOD is hoping to bounce back in a brand new season & a return to where he started in formula 5. Self confidence was a problem last season but JPGREENWOOD assures everyone that won't be a problem this season. JPGREENWOOD said he was sad to leave his much loved team McLaren but is pleases to join the Force India team & is looking foward to a inter team rivalry. When asked what his hopes were for the season his response was "podiums & hopefully a race win" F5 looks to be an exciting formula this season & should provide some great entertainment & JPGREENWOOD is over the moon to be a part of it

Reply #6
Bananajosh1 got 1 more season with McLaren until he's done with McLaren cause he has a issues with his car last season but McLaren finished 3rd in the constructors championship last season bananajosh1 said "If my car is not good then I'm going to retired in F5, but the only thing that Eric has an better idea is we can put straight line speed and turning point so we can get more points" lets see what happened in F5 pre season race

F6: (F1 2016) S1 McLaren driver (F1 2016) S2 Ferrari driver (F1 2016) S2 driver runner-up & F6 S2 constructors title (Ferrari)
F5: (F1 2017) S1 McLaren driver (F1 2017) S1 3rd in constructors (McLaren) (F1 2017) S2 McLaren driver
F1 total: 24 races 0 wins 3 podium 10 top 5 finished 17 top 10 finished 8 DNF 6 DNS 0 WDC 1 WCC
GT Sport total: 13 races 0 wins 0 podiums 1 top 5 finished 8 top 10 finished 3 DNF 2 DNS 0 WDC 0 WCC

Reply #8
After buying a seat in the Force India Rotards is eager to prove himself this season. After having decided not to buy a seat in Renault or Mclaren, he was quoted saying this about his other options. The Renault is a baguette and I'm not going to pay to race in a baguette now am I. The Mclaren is Honda powered that choice is easy. My Honda 622 snowblower is faste then that piece of shit racecar.
PSGL Stats | Races: 5 | Wins: 3 | Podiums: 4 |
Pole Positions: 3 | Points: 70 |

Reply #9

After buying a seat in the Force India Rotards is eager to prove himself this season. After having decided not to buy a seat in Renault or Mclaren, he was quoted saying this about his other options. The Renault is a baguette and I'm not going to pay to race in a baguette now am I. The Mclaren is Honda powered that choice is easy. My Honda 622 snowblower is faste then that piece of shit racecar.
OMFG IM CRYING

Reply #10
Bananajosh is happy in pre season race but didn't get a podium that he wanted but he said to Sky Sports F1 "The car looks great but we need a good chance for next week (Australia). In last 2 season in F6 I did do very well in Australia with Ferrari and I didn't win at my home gp. So this one i will get Pole & a race win in Australia". So bananajosh is set for a new challenge with the McLaren but let see what happens next week

F6: (F1 2016) S1 McLaren driver (F1 2016) S2 Ferrari driver (F1 2016) S2 driver runner-up & F6 S2 constructors title (Ferrari)
F5: (F1 2017) S1 McLaren driver (F1 2017) S1 3rd in constructors (McLaren) (F1 2017) S2 McLaren driver
F1 total: 24 races 0 wins 3 podium 10 top 5 finished 17 top 10 finished 8 DNF 6 DNS 0 WDC 1 WCC
GT Sport total: 13 races 0 wins 0 podiums 1 top 5 finished 8 top 10 finished 3 DNF 2 DNS 0 WDC 0 WCC

Reply #11
Despite a dubious DSQ in the pre season race in China JPGREENWOOD can take a lot of positives from his brief race. He tried a different strategy from most of the field by going out on the S tyres & setting a competitive time. Before his incident on lap 4 he was showing decent pace compared to the most of the field on the SS tyres. Despite not having a great time out in China JPGREENWOOD was pleased to see his team mate Rotards take a comfortable victory which gives the Force India team great hope for the constructors championship. Melbourne is not a strong track for JPGREENWOOD but he's still confident of a strong points finish & is excited to get the season started

Reply #12
JP FINALLY SCORES POINTS

So it only took him three races but JPGREENWOOD scored points for the first time this season with a P8 in Sau Paulo. It could of been better for JP if it wasn't for a T1 incident which cost the Force India driver wing damage which meant he struggled during his first stint. JP was quoted to saying "It was bitter sweet today but I felt a P7 or P6 could of been on the cards if it wasn't for the wing damage"

JPGREENWOOD left Brazil smiling as the #2 driver finally has made a contribution to the Force India team in terms of scoring points which could be vital in the Constructors championship

Reply #13

JP FINALLY SCORES POINTS

So it only took him three races but JPGREENWOOD scored points for the first time this season with a P8 in Sau Paulo. It could of been better for JP if it wasn't for a T1 incident which cost the Force India driver wing damage which meant he struggled during his first stint. JP was quoted to saying "It was bitter sweet today but I felt a P7 or P6 could of been on the cards if it wasn't for the wing damage"

JPGREENWOOD left Brazil smiling as the #2 driver finally has made a contribution to the Force India team in terms of scoring points which could be vital in the Constructors championship

Reply #14
BANANAJOSH IS NOT HAPPY

Bananajosh is trying to get a Podium all of something it turns into bad luck but he score some points in Malaysia but not enough he told the boss Ron about Martin lag made Josh slow and hit Juhon and out he was. Sky sport said to Josh “What’s going through your mind right now?” And Josh said “I had a meltdown last 3 races but I need a good result in Austria, A PODIUM. But I’m ready for a FIGHT.” Let’s see what happens in Austria

Reply #15
FORCE INDIA LOSING PATIENCE WITH JP

So after a brief rest bite in Brazil normal service resumes for JPGREENWOOD as he had his third DNF in four races. JP was feeling confident coming into this season but in the 2017 era he has yet to recover the form that he showed in 2016. In an interview with the bosses from Force India they were quoted to saying "Obviously wer'e not happy with the performances from JP this season but it's early days & there's still ten races to go". The results from JPGREENWOOD this season might of gone unoticed if it wasn't for the success of his team mate Rotards who already has two victories under his belt. There's a clear distinction between who's #1 driver & #2 driver within Force India with JPGREENWOOD who's gonna have to do his best to help Rotards & Force India securing both championships. When JP was asked about his race he responded by saying "It was a mixture of bad luck & poor judgement" The poor judegement he was refering to was the 5 sec stop/go penalty for speeding in the pit lane. SkySports commentator Martin Brundle said "It would be dangerous to write off JP so early in the season but he needs to improve quickly" What will the future hold for JPGREENWOOD only time will tell.